News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Just a note

Started by iLiviDzZ, March 26, 2013, 06:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLiviDzZ

Hey guys, i am writing this post to tell you guys that my resignation was a complete mistake.. I know this is bad of me but i overestimated the amount of college work i had due in. This is good because my activity on the server won't decrease.

The reason for my resignation was the fear that i would have to redo my year at college because the work had to be done. I could say "so what it's just a year" but i have accomplished a lot within this year and it would have been a disappointment if the decision had came to a redo.

Thanks for reading
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on March 26, 2013, 06:21:04 PM
Hey guys, i am writing this post to tell you guys that my resignation was a complete mistake.. I know this is bad of me but i overestimated the amount of college work i had due in. This is good because my activity on the server won't decrease.

The reason for my resignation was the fear that i would have to redo my year at college because the work had to be done. I could say "so what it's just a year" but i have accomplished a lot within this year and it would have been a disappointment if the decision had came to a redo.

Thanks for reading

I'm more then happy to accept these reasons and re-promote you to Moderator, And then Sr. Mod if you prove to be just as good as you were before.

As I mentioned on Skype, You don't need to resign just because you need to focus on College. I/The other admins understand that there are always important things that need to be done IRL and they should always come before helping out the server. If you need to focus on college feel free to not join or come on less for a week or so to catch up. If you plan to be away for more then a week, Just post on the forums and we will remember.

If you want to take ~a month or more off, and then return, let us know and we will 'suspend' your rank so you can be readded and re-promoted when you wish you become active again.

Welcome back xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire