News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Becky_Winter's builder application!

Started by Becky_Winter, September 09, 2013, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky_Winter

Hey Becky_Winter here! 
I have been playing on this server for more than a month
-
This is my builder application!
-
I have made something that I think that would get me to builder. I hope you like It.
-
Reasons why I want to be builder:
•   I love to build and I put a lot of time and care into my builds.
•   Also so I could spawn in more items for me to build bigger and better stuff.
•   I would also like to be builder because I would love to help other people with their builds.
-

-
I hope you like them. I have spent time into these builds
-
my mc stats are on the last picture
-
Thanks  hope you accept me!

HanSolo

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Let's go this way, if you upload few pictures of more complex builds, you will be accepted

-Pending

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

killermajaro

Mix it up with the materials when building don't just use one type for most of it... try maybe using brick for bottom blocks wood planks for walks though having wood trunks for corners then have a different kind of wood for the floor with carpet over it and have a different kind again for the roof or just somewhat like that? :}

baroompsycho

Hmm, I can see that you added some stuff to your original application, however maybe you could improve your McMMO levels until the total is at least 100. Some more complex builds would be great, along with a bit more info. :)

Set

TheDarkWolf

It's been a week since this was set to pending and no reply by the applicant.

----- DENIED.