News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Can't Move At All!

Started by Nuculur, November 25, 2013, 06:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuculur

As soon as the game comes up the lag causes the screen to freeze and I click and the window says Not responding.
I'm hoping someone can teleport my man to my house or to the spawnpoint.

My house is the building in the attachment

My man's name is Nuculur.

Thank you for your help in advance

Kaise123

This is nothing to do with the server, and instead is your client crashing. Is this a clean install of Minecraft? Do you know your computers specifications? (CPU, RAM, GPU?)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Nuculur

My cpu usage just running the page is about 50% used, as for ram I don't know because this labtop is custom built by another for his job, but I only ever have problems when I'm in a forest during rain. And as for the gpu I don't even know what that is. Also the install was clean. Although with my luck when it comes to computers it wouldn't be suprising if something slipped through.

Kaise123

Quote from: Nuculur on November 25, 2013, 04:31:23 PM
My cpu usage just running the page is about 50% used, as for ram I don't know because this labtop is custom built by another for his job, but I only ever have problems when I'm in a forest during rain. And as for the gpu I don't even know what that is. Also the install was clean. Although with my luck when it comes to computers it wouldn't be suprising if something slipped through.

Try turning down your graphical options (Set view distance to normal or less, Graphics to 'Fast') and see how that goes. Also make sure performance is on Max FPS.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Nuculur

Okay Kaise thanks for the help but I found the problem when you said to make sure it was a clean download I ran a virus scan and it found a buch of stuff of mine that had adware that tried popping up in game and the game apparently didn't like it. Now that I got rid of the items my game woks(still going to avoid the forest in case there's adware that the scan missed)

ps I always put the render distance low and fps to fast, keeps the lagging to a min.

AaronFed

Whenever I try to load a save I cant move or do anything except look around. I tried uninstalling and installing the game and tried starting a new game but I still cant move. I don't know what to do.
I recommend trying this robot trading forex for independent business