News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A survival Sugustion

Started by Cj -Master of Trollz, September 27, 2013, 07:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cj -Master of Trollz

I think that gapples, God apples, super gold apples, fag apples or golden apples ( You get the idea) Should be banned from the survival world. This just seems unfair and not very legit for PvP. Also I can't tell you how many people complained about the apples (including Moderators) Do you agree with me?
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Tyler-Odell on September 27, 2013, 07:59:04 AM
I think that gapples, God apples, super gold apples, fag apples or golden apples ( You get the idea) Should be banned from the survival world. This just seems unfair and not very legit for PvP. Also I can't tell you how many people complained about the apples (including Moderators) Do you agree with me?

Nope, can't be agreed with, it takes 8 gold blocks to make one, so it's legit hard work, it's like saying sharp V swords should be banned in survival because they can one hit kill a guy with diamond armour or probably iron. And I'm not even sure if that's even possible.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Well yea its legit but not THAT kind of legit I have seen some people use them just to escape and cower away from fights
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Tyler-Odell on September 27, 2013, 08:28:15 AM
Well yea its legit but not THAT kind of legit I have seen some people use them just to escape and cower away from fights

The amount of gapples a person can make is very limited, like a guy will have like what? 1-2? At max? And he isn't going to waste them. The purpose of gapples is not to run away, but is to fight, you can't call a Pvper unfair on survival because he uses gapples, why? Because he didn't spawn them, he earned them, on whatever way he did.

TheAmazingBobert

Quote from: LeonDaMundt on September 27, 2013, 08:17:40 PM

The amount of gapples a person can make is very limited, like a guy will have like what? 1-2? At max? And he isn't going to waste them. The purpose of gapples is not to run away, but is to fight, you can't call a Pvper unfair on survival because he uses gapples, why? Because he didn't spawn them, he earned them, on whatever way he did.

Ruben, before Trinity was wrecked, had over a stack of Gapples.. there are so many items being traded in survival it's just as easy to get Gapples in survival, as it is to God armor in W:W
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on September 28, 2013, 06:49:26 AM
Quote from: LeonDaMundt on September 27, 2013, 08:17:40 PM

Ruben, before Trinity was wrecked, had over a stack of Gapples.. there are so many items being traded in survival it's just as easy to get Gapples in survival, as it is to God armor in W:W

Impossible, they're probably glitched, believe me, I've seized people with more than like a stack of gapples, and they confess about it, howcome?

You need 8 stacks of golden blocks, 1 golden block is 9 ingots, which is IMPOSSIBLE to get.

TheAmazingBobert

Leon it's not impossible.. all you need is a pick with fortune 1-5 and you're set. and aside from that.. it's not impossible with a world plot as big as survivals is, there guarentee'd to be more than enough gold to make a stack of Gapples, just because you have not managed or the few you caught glitched doesn't mean it's impossible.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Cj -Master of Trollz

Why does a simple suggestion turn into this? bottom line is Gapples should be banned as there are mostly abused no matter How there are received ::)

raperv26

You can't ban Gapples in Survival because it is part of Minecraft itself.
Gapples are used in pvp so if you dont want to be killed by a guy who's using Gapples, lay low and don't anger anyone.

Cj -Master of Trollz

I have never angered everyone i try to be friends but they're EVIL :p But Isn't God weapons and stuff ALSO a part of minecraft istelf? But Kai Said they are not allowed.That's What I wanted to to for the Gapples PS Leon: Only super gold apples need 8 gold blocks regular gold ones need 8 gold nuggets  ;)

Kaise123

Survival is meant to be pretty much Vanilla minecraft with a few additions like Factions and MCMMO. Golden apples are a legitimately craftable item, therefore will remain.

God Items are anything that's enchanted with more enchantments then can be legitimately obtained. God items cannot be made in the game legitimately.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Cj -Master of Trollz

al tu si altiu You make good points