News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apology for lack of activity

Started by Kaise123, February 28, 2013, 08:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Just wanted to say sorry that I'm not on Skype or around the server much at the moment, as I'm busy at school or with other stuff. I'm still dedicated to running the server and I check the forums daily, but I'm not on Skype very much. If anyone wants to contact me they can PM me here on the forums, thanks.

In other news, I'm still keeping the server up to date and constantly fixing things. I just added CoreProtect instead of LogBlock so that we can find out who is griefing with WorldEdit and ban them, so any staff reading this should read up on Core Protect.

Sorry for any errors here, I typed this on my phone while on a bus xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

Demote4Inactivity  >:(
Well we all have things in life that annoy the hell out of us so it's no problem. Hope to see you back soon, good luck with school & life.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

ParagonGX

I understand your struggles at school and things irl. Yr 12 is an important year for many students to excel. 

Diion

No worries and i am experiencing similar issues aswell :P

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Michael Bublé

Zlexy

alot of the staff are having excessive school work which is completely fine, the rest of us have you all covered :) best of luck to you kai and to anyone else sitting important years in school/college/university :D
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iLiviDzZ

Meh, i am going to fail my yr12 anyway.. I just gave up and waiting to retake the year after the summer
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on March 01, 2013, 04:54:21 AM
Meh, i am going to fail my yr12 anyway.. I just gave up and waiting to retake the year after the summer

I'm not even doing that. I'm going to leave half way through the year to go and do something with a purpose so I'll have a bit more time (And hopefully a job)

ParagonGX

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 01, 2013, 10:35:04 AM

I'm not even doing that. I'm going to leave half way through the year to go and do something with a purpose so I'll have a bit more time (And hopefully a job)
A job different to cherry picking? :P

Kaise123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on March 01, 2013, 10:49:05 AM

Haha yeah :P

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 03, 2013, 12:48:53 PM
Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on March 01, 2013, 10:49:05 AM

Haha yeah :P

Or kangaroo catching
poop comes out of my butt