News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Anyone still on forums?

Started by Irfan0809, November 12, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irfan0809

I MISS YOU ALL!!! I miss the server too. It was a great server. ;( (crying) but anyone still using forums?

Hij

Nope, nobody is using the forum. Not even me. Not even you. Not even the forum.

I still check back from time to time, and I know a few of the admins do too. Have you joined Exi's server yet? You should, that's where a few of the "old members" reside ;D

Irfan0809

Quote from: Hij on November 13, 2014, 03:08:11 AM
Nope, nobody is using the forum. Not even me. Not even you. Not even the forum.

I still check back from time to time, and I know a few of the admins do too. Have you joined Exi's server yet? You should, that's where a few of the "old members" reside ;D

I cracked. the server is premium.

Hij

Ahh, well that's quite unfortunate. Sure hope you get premium soon, then you could have a little more fun ;)

olei

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

scottymac223

steve123

David641

Can we still post some crazy stuff Kaise? I mean I kinda want to go wild in this forum sometimes xD and talk to everyone and stuff.
degraded artifact

Kaise123

Quote from: David641 on January 16, 2015, 01:00:14 AM
Can we still post some crazy stuff Kaise? I mean I kinda want to go wild in this forum sometimes xD and talk to everyone and stuff.

As long as it's in the right place and appropriate, sure. Just don't spam anything.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Brylee [GamerGirl]

I come and go. Lel. I dont usually comment on anything. just kinda read. Brings back a few lost memories.

allanski

olei

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.