News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Modlantis V2 Poll

Started by ParagonGX, May 07, 2013, 12:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Moderators be included in Modlantis V2?

Yes, allow Moderators
10 (66.7%)
No, restrict it to Sr.Mods+
4 (26.7%)
Maybe, mature/trusted/active Moderators only
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 27, 2013, 12:07:51 PM

ParagonGX

I'm planing in having seperate rooms for statues of the staff members. I'm not sure whether or not to include Moderators. Administrators will be at the far top, facing the entrance, Sr.Mods will be on the sidesfacing each other. Not sure where to put the Moderators. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Michael5017

Well, the name is Modlantis and i voted that moderators can access it because of the name

ParagonGX

Well this is Modlantis V2, it is going to be completely different to the one on old ServerCraft. I.e. Firstly All players will have access to it, unlike the old one when only staff members were allowed. Secondly, completely fresh design, I never assisted with the old Modlantis, as I wasn't at a high rank capable of helping Fulk to build it. Third and finally, any suggestions are appreciated as usual. Please keep them coming.

HanSolo

I voted for mods, because meh wants to have statue

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Zlexy

Personally, I'd want to keep it to Sr.Mods+ because normal moderators come and go really quickly, alot leave early on or get kicked out. Sr.Mods have a certain trust and loyalty
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I think Mod's should have statues, But obviously the ones that don't actually have skins are a problem. I don't think we should accept Minecrack/etc Skins.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 07, 2013, 11:34:25 PM
I think Mod's should have statues, But obviously the ones that don't actually have skins are a problem. I don't think we should accept Minecrack/etc Skins.
If anyone would add me, he/she could just copy my statue from /warp flat or /warp fieldmont

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

Good luck whoever is building the statues because there are a few mods and sr.mods and also Admins xD
poop comes out of my butt

Hij

If statues are being built, I'm your man to build them :3

Smoove

Quote from: ~[{( Hij )}]~ on May 08, 2013, 07:57:19 AM
If statues are being built, I'm your man to build them :3
I'll help build statues :3