News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Favorite Sport

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 31, 2013, 04:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garen

Quote from: Hij on March 31, 2013, 07:36:49 AM
Football. Nothing but Football. ManU all the way  : P
Quote from: Zlexy on March 31, 2013, 04:18:37 AM
Football. Played for Academica de Coimbra under 21 team (1st division team here in Portugal) until 2010 where I was released. Still registered on the database as 'free agent - looking for club' and really just can't be bothered to change it. :P

Football as in football or football as in American football?

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Garen on April 12, 2013, 08:36:49 AM
Football. Played for Academica de Coimbra under 21 team (1st division team here in Portugal) until 2010 where I was released. Still registered on the database as 'free agent - looking for club' and really just can't be bothered to change it. :P

The one which is also called soccer.

jason87047

Well i like almost every sport there is...but my favorites are golf and cross country :D

Hij

Football as in not Hand-Egg.

ManU gave the "Worldwide Football" thing away :p

Garen

Quote from: Hij on April 12, 2013, 10:18:05 AM

Football as in not Hand-Egg.

ManU gave the "Worldwide Football" thing away :p

Hahaha, Hand-Egg. That's a funny term for American football.

TJ Bürkes

My two favourites are Basketball and Track and Field (not too sure if its considered a sport).

~Analogue

FuzzyyGames

I enjoy playing Baseball, but hate watching it...
I enjoy watching Football, but hate playing it...

LOL but that is just me...

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

i sometimes love playing another sports like....will maybe sometimes foot ball with my brother but its not that much fun he just want me to play so i can make him happy <3
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

Sometimes actually I stop breathing cause I can be tired like all sports so yes *stops breathing*
so tired *dies*

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

HanSolo

Quote from: David on April 22, 2013, 11:20:31 PM
Sometimes actually I stop breathing cause I can be tired like all sports so yes *stops breathing*
so tired *dies*
LOL

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

We do not condone any form of self harm here at KaiseCraft. If you feel the need to talk to someone please seek help

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

http://www.lifeline.org.au/
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares