News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

best adventure EVER!!!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 31, 2013, 11:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi,Hey,Ho ho Ho Guys  ;D, so i want to tell you about my adventure to the snowy kingdom...maybe its not that snowy but you may like it, and btw its scary a little,so: we were starting to go to see my first snow in my life! so we were backing our stuff and we go into the car and we go into a place and it start rain and it start geting dark and we saw the snow and we played but...there was a voice is saying: dont try to come in dont try to come in!. and i sayed that to my dad so he say: ok lets get into the car. and then i saw somone dress back behind us in the car its like...just like 6 steps and he will touch the car, so i screamed hard and my dad says what is it?, and i huged my brother and he says too: what is it kid?, and i started like : t..th... and my brother say:fix your words. and then i looked agian and i saw nothing  so we walked in the car and the rain is geting more than the firstand i...we started geting scary untill we go into the final railway and we got out from the car but i stayed inside so i saw somone was top of the car so when i screamed ... somthing really happend, if you wanna know wait until part 2 of this story comes

findout tomorrow  ::) (love you guys)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

my life is always like this and I don't know why, I always get hunted, here there everywhere, since I was a kid I already seen her, I was told that she was a little girl died by an accident, I keep seeing her everynight and day, I wasn't scared at all, and I know shes watching me while I type. her parents doesn't see her only me, she is not scary, doesn't hurt me and my family, just moves stuff like my sellphone, I noticed that when I thought I forgot my pencil case cause I put it at my other bag, I noticed it was already in my bag.

kinda looks like this

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

this girl is in love with you,and her soul dont wanna eave you cuz she loves you and she dont wanna hurt you cuz she will get hurt too i had the same but an 14 years boy his name in a game ThefireBeast and i know he died before 2 years ago its a little creepy and lovely, and this gir has got by yourside dont forget her and btw : read the part 2 when i post it  ;)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

David

uh, I'm not sure about that, ummmmmmmmmm, uuuuuuuuuh, okay I will take a look at your part 2 post,

LeonDaMundt

May I know what this post is about?

David

about:
snow place
ghost
adventure

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

i will post the part 2 today, Get Ready guys  8)