News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Official] [Download] Kaise123's Minecraft client

Started by Kaise123, July 22, 2012, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

I found a small problem; normally I don't wear armour but when I do, it's not seen l, awkward, right? So, I tried to test this and told some of my friends to wear armour, but it didnt show in my screen.

As a side note: this problem persists in many servers including KCV2; I also can't see items I hold in my hand.

System Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)
Nvidia GeForce GT 630M(The one I normally use)

Please tell me of you need more info or details.

HanSolo

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 19, 2013, 04:38:45 AM
I found a small problem; normally I don't wear armour but when I do, it's not seen l, awkward, right? So, I tried to test this and told some of my friends to wear armour, but it didnt show in my screen.

As a side note: this problem persists in many servers including KCV2; I also can't see items I hold in my hand.

System Specs:

Do you use any texture packs

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: HanSolo on May 19, 2013, 05:54:16 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 19, 2013, 04:38:45 AM

System Specs:

Do you use any texture packs
No, not at all.

hornbuckle

what about if the games says something about bad video drvers and null opengl? does that mean i dont have opengl?

Kaise123

Quote from: hornbuckle on June 07, 2013, 07:47:22 AM
what about if the games says something about bad video drvers and null opengl? does that mean i dont have opengl?

You need to install the correct graphics card drivers for your computer. If it still doesn't work, your graphics card may not support the correct OpenGL standard (If it is very old).

tigerace

Hey I'm using your client (Minecraft 1.5.2 version) to create my own modded version of Minecraft similar to the FTB mod pack. I like that you include Forge which saves me some trouble. I do however really need to use NEI (Not Enough Items) because of all the recipes that the mods I'm using have (35+ mods). I tried installing NEI on your client but the game gets stuck when generating the world (at 'Building Terrain'). All other mods found in the FTB pack seem to work fine when installed manually. NEI is definitely the cause of the problem. I didn't have this issue with NEI when I was using your client version 1.4.5

Is NEI going to be included in future releases? TooManyItems is pretty bad and has no recipes. My friends really want to update to 1.5.2 but they can't unless NEI works.

Thanks for your work :)

HanSolo

Quote from: tigerace on June 14, 2013, 04:21:05 PM
Hey I'm using your client (Minecraft 1.5.2 version) to create my own modded version of Minecraft similar to the FTB mod pack. I like that you include Forge which saves me some trouble. I do however really need to use NEI (Not Enough Items) because of all the recipes that the mods I'm using have (35+ mods). I tried installing NEI on your client but the game gets stuck when generating the world (at 'Building Terrain'). All other mods found in the FTB pack seem to work fine when installed manually. NEI is definitely the cause of the problem. I didn't have this issue with NEI when I was using your client version 1.4.5

Is NEI going to be included in future releases? TooManyItems is pretty bad and has no recipes. My friends really want to update to 1.5.2 but they can't unless NEI works.

Thanks for your work :)
I believe that there is no way to overwrite TMI with NEI, perhaps you could manually find TMI files and delete them and then try to instal NEI (In my opinion TMI is better)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

If you remove TMI Manually (Remove it's class files and replace them with the originals) then put NEI it will work. I also really prefer NEI over TMI, However it doesn't work in SinglePlayer with VoxelFlight, and there is no other good flight mod out at the moment. If you only want it for Multiplayer, it will work fine. Otherwise you'll need to remove VoxelFlight

LeonDaMundt

Sorry for re-posting this, but I got no replies for a while.

System Specs:

Edit:This problem is only in the modded version.

Kaise123

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 17, 2013, 10:41:08 AM

System Specs:

Yeah I know about this, But I haven't had time to fix it.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 10:44:17 AM

System Specs:

Ok, I see, will the problem be fixed in the next update?

Kaise123

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 17, 2013, 10:49:59 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 10:44:17 AM

System Specs:

Ok, I see, will the problem be fixed in the next update?

Yes, Definitely. I might even have time to release a patch for this one.

Michael5017

Jeez, this topic got like 65000 viewers... Cant believe, that its so much.

Kaise123

KaiseClient 9.0 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Will be released later on today, Providing that the build people are currently testing all goes well. If you really want to jump the gun you can download the test build from the FTP server, If you know where to find it. Otherwise, Please be patient and don't pester me as I won't help you find it :)

I'll announce it all over the place when ready, And as always the download links will be in the OP.