News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Official] [Download] Kaise123's Minecraft client

Started by Kaise123, July 22, 2012, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lepid

I love your Minecraft (client) :) this is the first Minecraft that I downloaded (this is true, it was minecraft 1.2.3 i still have it xD)  :D

mkm98

can 1.6.4 dowloade get texturepacke/recoursepacke?

HanSolo

Quote from: mkm98 on October 09, 2013, 01:18:17 AM
can 1.6.4 dowloade get texturepacke/recoursepacke?
Yes you can have Texturepack (Resoucepack) in 1.6.4, search YouTube, you'll figure it out easier.

P.S 1,000,000 views

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

When I was downloading it,it was done,then,they told me to press run,so I did run,and it did nothing,after some seconds,they asked me for downloading a program called idivi I don't really remember the name.
Please help me and thank you.

Kaise123

Quote from: shuff on November 01, 2013, 02:58:52 AM
When I was downloading it,it was done,then,they told me to press run,so I did run,and it did nothing,after some seconds,they asked me for downloading a program called idivi I don't really remember the name.

Sounds like an issue with your computer (Also sounds like you are using Internet Explorer, which is a bad idea in itself). Did you use the direct download or the torrent? If you use the direct download, you need to use a program like WinRAR to extract it. If you use the torrent, you can just install it directly with no issues.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 01, 2013, 07:09:02 PM
Quote from: shuff on November 01, 2013, 02:58:52 AM

Sounds like an issue with your computer (Also sounds like you are using Internet Explorer, which is a bad idea in itself). Did you use the direct download or the torrent? If you use the direct download, you need to use a program like WinRAR to extract it. If you use the torrent, you can just install it directly with no issues.
Actually he probably pressed, that big download button which is an ad. So press download torrent (The small one), not the big Download

o0Julia0o

hi, it would be very nice, if you make the launcher portable... without needing the appdata or userfolder.

-its nice for completely have different versions for testing, and can deleting the whole folder if not needed anymore. and nice for school, too

-and it would be nice, if you can mod a jarfile without overwriting it.

thx

Julia

Eruantien

Hi, I have a question. I have tried both Kaise's client and the Sparamoule Minecraft Open Launcher (both downloaded from this site) and no matter what, I cannot get it to run on a Windows XP 32-bit system. It works fine on a 64-bit WIndows 7, except for... well, see below, please.

Are there any special instructions for the setup of your client, or Sparamoule's client, on such a system?

And a weird quirk I noticed, although this may better fit in the other topic for Sparamoule's launcher; the launcher will not open on a 64-bit system (Windows 7) unless I put a blank "minecraft" folder in "C:\Users\***\". I haven't tried this with Kaise's client, but I assume this would not occur.

HanSolo

Quote from: Eruantien on December 08, 2013, 12:06:37 PM
Hi, I have a question. I have tried both Kaise's client and the Sparamoule Minecraft Open Launcher (both downloaded from this site) and no matter what, I cannot get it to run on a Windows XP 32-bit system. It works fine on a 64-bit WIndows 7, except for... well, see below, please.

Are there any special instructions for the setup of your client, or Sparamoule's client, on such a system?

And a weird quirk I noticed, although this may better fit in the other topic for Sparamoule's launcher; the launcher will not open on a 64-bit system (Windows 7) unless I put a blank "minecraft" folder in "C:\Users\***\". I haven't tried this with Kaise's client, but I assume this would not occur.
This is because Win XP treats files and organizes folder on a different way, so only solution would be to manually install the game and the mods.

Eruantien

Quote from: HanSolo on December 09, 2013, 08:14:01 AM
This is because Win XP treats files and organizes folder on a different way, so only solution would be to manually install the game and the mods.
I kind of figured that out... thanks for the reply, though.

... where do I need to put the files, and which files do I need, in order to actually launch the game?

Kaise123

Quote from: o0Julia0o on December 07, 2013, 03:07:32 PM
hi, it would be very nice, if you make the launcher portable... without needing the appdata or userfolder.

-its nice for completely have different versions for testing, and can deleting the whole folder if not needed anymore. and nice for school, too

-and it would be nice, if you can mod a jarfile without overwriting it.

thx

Julia

The idea of the installer is not to make it portable. It's more difficult to set up the new launcher as a portable one, and it's also more difficult to make it work with certain mods. You can always find a launcher that was made to be portable and use that.

Quote from: Eruantien on December 08, 2013, 12:06:37 PM

I've talked to people who have used my client fine on Windows XP. Can you tell me what actually happens when you try to use it? Can you open the launcher at all? Is there any error message?

Sparamoule's launcher not working without the 'minecraft' folder is a known bug with the launcher.

Eruantien

Quote from: Kaise123 on December 09, 2013, 04:53:09 PM
I've talked to people who have used my client fine on Windows XP. Can you tell me what actually happens when you try to use it? Can you open the launcher at all? Is there any error message?

Sparamoule's launcher not working without the 'minecraft' folder is a known bug with the launcher.
Your client installs fine, but when I double-click on the "Play Minecraft" shortcut to open the launcher, nothing happens aside from a warning "BOMP" played by Windows. So the launcher won't open, and it seems to be the same problem as I'm having with Sparamoule's.

Kaise123

Quote from: Eruantien on December 10, 2013, 12:04:46 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on December 09, 2013, 04:53:09 PM

Your client installs fine, but when I double-click on the "Play Minecraft" shortcut to open the launcher, nothing happens aside from a warning "BOMP" played by Windows. So the launcher won't open, and it seems to be the same problem as I'm having with Sparamoule's.

Do you have the very latest version of Java installed? You need at least Java 7 for it to work correctly.

o0Julia0o

hey,

it´s installed to: "C:\ProgramExtra\KaiseClient\clientversions\KaiseClient9.0" & i can´t change the directory :(... and i can´t find out, how to start it.

portable
can you make you client portable? So you don´t need the %appdata%- or user-folder, etc. it would be nice for school & edeting, etc.

thx

Julia :)

Kaise123

Quote from: o0Julia0o on December 12, 2013, 07:28:08 AM
hey,

it´s installed to: "C:\ProgramExtra\KaiseClient\clientversions\KaiseClient9.0" & i can´t change the directory :(... and i can´t find out, how to start it.

portable
can you make you client portable? So you don´t need the %appdata%- or user-folder, etc. it would be nice for school & edeting, etc.

thx

Julia :)

You can manually move the directory if you want, but it cannot be installed to another directory due to permission issues. There will never be a portable version of my full client, As it's too hard to maintain. Perhaps the light version, or you can make a portable version yourself.