News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Official] [Download] Kaise123's Minecraft client

Started by Kaise123, July 22, 2012, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Quote from: publicENEMY on February 17, 2013, 12:12:13 AM
this is the best minecraft release ive ever encounter. improving minecraft by only including mods that simplify things in minecraft, making things easier and does not make minecraft a chore. notch, imho, is not a great game designer. what happens to minecraft is sheer luck. thanks for fixing notch needless chore design.

i have few suggestion that i think could be package in an extended Kaise123 release
1. include mods that adds more content without breaking the lore.(more creatures, denser etc)
2. include mods that really enhance the graphics.

thanks.

Thanks :) That's pretty much what I'm trying to do. Notch however, does not actively develop the game any more.

If ever I come across new mods that are suitable I add them, But I don't want to add too many mods that add new items or blocks to the game due to incompatibilities and because it strays from the vanillaness of the game. As for enhancing the graphics, You can just use a HD texture pack. While there is the shaders mod that significantly improves the graphics, it's VERY buggy and produces many visual artefacts that make the game almost unplayable.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

steinhaus

i login to mutiplayer but it say pls /login /register but i dunno wad to do pls help me ???

Cristinasama

When you registered your ready to login so do /login [password] .
That should work :D

rzantarra

Not sure if this is a game or a launcher problem, but i'm getting an animal bug where the wolves and the cats are spawning right onto of me and mobbing me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling using your launcher and run a fully modded set.  I also run three other mods, timber! Backpacks and Steve's Carts 2. Happens in Singleplayer, don't know about multi because I only played single player. Plus also had the launcher and the issue for the last 12 hours.

Zlexy

Quote from: rzantarra on March 02, 2013, 12:32:31 AM
Not sure if this is a game or a launcher problem, but i'm getting an animal bug where the wolves and the cats are spawning right onto of me and mobbing me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling using your launcher and run a fully modded set.  I also run three other mods, timber! Backpacks and Steve's Carts 2. Happens in Singleplayer, don't know about multi because I only played single player. Plus also had the launcher and the issue for the last 12 hours.

could be a launcher problem where one of the mods or something is corrupt. i would put my bet on game problem, though i'm no expert
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: rzantarra on March 02, 2013, 12:32:31 AM

Your not the first person to report this but I have no idea what causes it as I've never seen it happen myself (And I've tested on quite a few different computers). Have you tried running it without the extra mods? Whate Gamemode does it happen in?

rzantarra

I did try with a clean install and had the same problem. It only happens in single player, and I did some research.  Either the version that is with the client is an unofficial test one instead of the release one, but i'm not sure.  What i do know is that I found a video in which all one had to do was log in during a single player game and it fixed the problem.

Kaise123

Strange. I'm not sure if it's my client that causes it or not then

Monochromicorn

D: Mono here D:
I think this client should be for mac to because i cant download it. So Kaise, try make a .zip download

MONO OUT :D

silverarrow

Hey, does this work on mac? also, i downloaded this and it only came with an installer not a modded client. what?!?

Smoove

Quote from: silverarrow on March 18, 2013, 05:43:19 AM
Hey, does this work on mac? also, i downloaded this and it only came with an installer not a modded client. what?!?
It installs the client..

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Smoove on March 18, 2013, 05:44:53 AM
Quote from: silverarrow on March 18, 2013, 05:43:19 AM
It installs the client..
Yeah it does work with the MAC.

Kaise123

It works with a mac, but not in it's default state. A zip download wouldn't help either as the mac natives are different from the windows ones.

I have made a mac client before but my access to Mac's is limited so I don't have much of an opportunity to test it. I'll try to add a mac DMG for my 1.5 client

Kaise123

1.5.1 Pre-Release: http://www.kaise123.com/minecraft/client/dl/testrel/Kaise123_Mc151_beta_temporary.rar

To install, Just remove everything in your .minecraft folder other then your (saves, texturepacks, servers.dat, stats) etc, Then copy everything from the RAR into your .minecraft.

IF you don't understand this, please wait patiently for a proper client release :)

kindak1

I`m the chosed one!