News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's Staff application.

Started by Lionbaita, September 18, 2013, 02:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionbaita

Name:
Osama Shahid

IGN:
Osama

Activity:
I was one of the first people to get a place on the server with some friends but i left in a while because of studies.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played The servers here and there, but nothing which i stayed at, then i found ServerCraft which it was formally known.

Old Kaisecraft:
I first joined in 1.2.3 In the server known as servercraft i had a house in /warp survival.then most people left the server so i did too,then kindak1 told me about kcv2,so i joined it Deadshot and TheDarkWolf were my first kcv2 friends.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
Just after KC went down, i joined a  server called Sioncraft. Here i played for a long time, i obtained the rank of Moderator before Filip  shut it down.

Forums Knowledge:
Well.. I'm not going to Lie, i hardly know anything about forums. Although i was a Moderator on the Sioncraft Forums, i do know the Basic's like locking and creating. I am keen to learn so i will.

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and Sioncraft. I always seem to have a positive attitude when its coming to the server! When it was first announced it was re-opening, i think i told all of my skype contacts which played minecraft. I don't think i have done anything for anyone to hold something against me, but if i have i must thoroughly Apologise.I am sorry if i hurt u in any way.

Why you would like the Rank: I would like this rank because i Love helping people, i know you get this on every Application but i thoroughly do. I always apply for ranks where i have authority and stop people from wrong doing, i think that if i obtain the rank of Moderator i would certainly not abuse my power commands wise and in the sense of ordering people around because i am of higher rank.As some people did abuse commands.
I really like helping the server.And giving a punishment even if it is my brother.

How Have you helped: Although i cannot say that i have helped one individual, i can say that i have helped numerous people with Building,Making friends getting people started. This helps because if a Moderator is busy with another player i can quickly help them and teach them the Basics of Protecting. Also, i normally dont answer questions which the moderators have to since some mods might find it offending someone else doing their job.

What commands do you know: I have an advanced knowledge of W.G and W.E,I know LogBlock Rollback which is gone in short i know them all kaise told me to learn them and then apply as i did.  But i am sure that if given the opportunity of the position i can give forums an more advanced oversight and learn more about it when the time comes. With LogBlock, i have been on servers where they have used the LogBlock Plugin. I have more than a basic Understanding of LogBlock, but it isn't the best. I wish to become more familiar with the Plugin and its commands.
[spoiler]//set
//replace
//sphere
//walls
//copy
//paste
//flip
//undo
//redo
//kill
etc.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]/res select size
/res create
/res remove
/res pset
/res set
/res select
/res message
/res subzone
etc.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]/co inspect
/co rollback[/spoiler]
[spoiler]/region define/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
/region define
/region claim
/region setparent
/region delete
/region addmember
/region addowner
/region info
/region flag
/region setpriority
/region addowner[/spoiler]
Feel free to ask about any command :D
Additional Information: If this is a slot to write about myself, then here it goes! (Sorry if this is completely wrong). My name is Osama i live in Riyadh i am currently 15, i will turn 16 in October. I currently go to College studying IGSCE, biology and Ict. I Am not currently doing any sport's although i have a passion for football, i'm not doing anything about it  im too busy and i would like to play a lot more minecraft!
I really want this rank as i want to join the staff team too.

Thank you for Reading!
I am open to all criticism.CFCW

Zlexy

Your attitude is too bad to carry a staff position, and you are known to lie.

- Denied.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."