News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

apply for moderator

Started by 1bigdog, September 17, 2013, 10:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

Name:Anthony.Bishop
InGameUsername:1bigdog
My Current Ranking:Citizen
My Language is:  english,little spanish
how much am i on the server 7 hours a day 3:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. usually because i have school during the summer 9:00 p.m. until 11:00p.m.
unless im taking a break
activityi would like to help everyone on the server including guest ,Citizen,Builder or an engineer
Activity outside the server i play single player i play on (for reasons of advertising i won't put names of other servers,sorry :D)
Reason for becoming one i want to help every player i can and theres times that a moderator wont be on the server and theres no one to help so if im a moderator i can help
The first kasie123 server unforchantly i wasent on KCv1 cause i started playing the wonderful game of minecraft on xbox and xbox doesnt connect to pc so i couldn't play on any server
all the basic commands
WorldEdit

[spoiler]
//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//expand
//walls
//cut
//pyramid
/butcher

[/spoiler]

worldguard
[spoiler]
/region define
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/god
/ungod
/stopfire
/slay

[/spoiler]

CoreProtect
[spoiler]
/co i
/co rollback

[/spoiler]
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

BlueStar5

Umm... your app is extremely short and doesn't have much information. Also please skip a line between each topic to make it more organized.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: BlueStar5 on September 17, 2013, 10:41:02 AM
Umm... your app is extremely short and doesn't have much information. Also please skip a line between each topic to make it more organized.
^ and you are going to want to use a lot less yellow text.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Lionbaita

You Made a shorter application than a builder.Looks like u copied commands,Colors arent a good idea for moderator applications my friend.

Lionbaita

Quoteunforchantly i wasent on

The spelling is poor

HanSolo

I believe that there is no way that this app can be improved. You may reapply for a month

Signature by: TriickyzTrix