News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applied third upgrade to engineer

Started by M7MD_Fir4s, December 21, 2013, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7MD_Fir4s

Hello my name is Mohammed Firas, but you can call me Muhammad, I am 17 years and I am Jordanian, but I resident in the Sultanate of Oman with more than 5 years, so it's tenth folk forty days became of them and I've made a lot of friends we always play with each other in the serverr whom theredstorm  and Mohammed 991 Salemfcb  and all of them dear friends, so let us go to the main topic ...
  A promotion to engineer a promotion which is very impressive, I've spent a wonderful time in this truly servant of the finest servers in the whole universe ,I have completed a month and three weeks and two days on this server, which qualify me for an upgrade to the engineer, so I hope not to make me sad this time and see how tired this introduction and wonderful application will therefore so i well let you see some electrical projects that may help me and benefit others experience and discover new things maybe yet to be discovered by and I hope someone has reported at least one and stay with my Redstone Related Pictures:

IGN:minerfreak3
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Time Played on KCv2: one month and 3 weeks and 1 day Exactly .
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Power level : 522
Why I want this rank and think I deserve this rank:

Because I want to use a lot of redstone tools like - Redstone
- Redstone block
- Redstone repeater
- Redstone comparator
- Redstone lamp
- Day/night sensor
- Piston etc ,And also to help my friends who are in the server Because they do not have enough money to buy redstone tools So I wanted to help all the needy for these purposes this was accepted my promotion to help them for this purpose and to spawn more items :-\ also to have a nickname ;) and to have the ability to protect more space 8), and because I love to use redstone to make contraptions that will benefit me and others  I would also like to be engineer because I would be able to help others with their redstone builds and modify my own  ::) So I'm going to let with my redstone project's :

Redstone Related Pictures and descriptions:

1. this is Hidden Items under bottom floor In this photo will Create words of tools under the floor just push of a button changes the place of tools and thus do not need to carry it, but just push of a button :

Here I have added some sticky pistons and piston to push the purposes towards the place to be

Here placed Redstone repeater tools to regulate the movement of the ground beneath

Here I put the tools to be moved and used, but you can not add chest because he will not move :)

I covered floor in order to see them you will work or not

As you can see here have emerged tool crafting table, I hope that the idea has won the admiration.  ;)

2.This automatic door :
Here placed sticky piston and around Redstone to reach electricity to the button that overseas:

Here,I repeated what I did in the previous picture ..

Here we went to the outside in order to see it works

3.Auto Furnace :

At the outset, we put dropper to reach the food you are cooking

Here we put torch to the timing so as not to damage the machine

Here we covered the automatic machine is working certainly ...

4.Automatic farm:

I have developed here chest and his successor hopper in order to descend the grain and intervention to chests

Here crafted construction and put a drop of water to put the implant breaks, leading to his arrival towards the hopper and intervention within chests

As we can see the water came out..

Here we put the crop and have built another floor

Here are tried and fallen seeds

Here built other crops...

5.Sand plant:
Here we put sticky piston with Redstone..

Here are placed sticky side of the pistons to lift sand and snow, which gives me a factory sands Automatically...

6.Automatic Enderman Spawner:
Here and put a slab of stone in order to move under monsters and fall and I Kill her and get experience

I added in one hand piston in the opposite side of his face and placed first in order to move the piston sticky panels

Here stopped place from both sides in order to live monsters inside the room and fall to the bottom:

I added some ornamental place no more ...

7.This project will either be a trap or draw air through the sand suspended:

Will explain to you this idea at first put dirt anywhere Murad and put flowers on it and over it in order to prove Widowed in the air:

Keep in the bottom of the plate in order to Aldgz guest flowering and thus prove in the air

Keep button close to the sand and Ndgueth and sand will fall

8.This secret room :
At first we define the place to be put in a secret room beneath the ground

Then put around the place with Redstone repeater to deliver electricity to all Redstone

Then locked the room and put a button just by clicking on it opens the room

And pressing the button again will close

In the end, I hope you accept that I worked promoted to what you requested and tired of this order out for.

~ minerfreak3 > ;)

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

baroompsycho

I already told you this in game, but I just wanted to remind you what you needed to add. :P You need much more information as to why you would like the rank, rather than just listing off the redstone items you want to use. After that, I think it should be good. :)

M7MD_Fir4s

baroompsycho

Noted the improvements, but you still need more information. D: It should be a solid/large ish paragraph for the written portion. :) Maybe take a look at the other accepted Engineer applications to see what it should look like!

M7MD_Fir4s

I've added more information that might be important

baroompsycho

Almost there haha, you need even more information as to why you would like this rank! Also, if you could give a short description or summary of how each of your redstone contraptions work, that would be great. :)

shuff

Baroom, I don't think he really understood what information he should put.
Minerfreak, you should put informations about your builds, how do they work, etc.
Good Luck!

Luxey

Quote from: baroompsycho on December 23, 2013, 07:35:58 AM
Almost there haha, you need even more information as to why you would like this rank! Also, if you could give a short description or summary of how each of your redstone contraptions work, that would be great. :)

Quote from: shuff on December 23, 2013, 09:18:55 AM
Baroom, I don't think he really understood what information he should put.
Minerfreak, you should put informations about your builds, how do they work, etc.
Good Luck!

I know it isn't exactly my place to say anything about this because I'm sure that Baroompsycho is more than capable to respond to this, but as you can see, Baroompsycho clearly outlined what he needed to improve on his application. From what I see, you just regurgitated what Baroompsycho wrote. xD

As for the application, I think it is pretty well done, but like looking at the other Engineer applications ( I did one myself too! :p) it seems like you do need a bit more information. Gl! :)

M7MD_Fir4s

I've added the information that describes how they were making those inventions ;) Finally I understood what you want LOL  :P

Kaise123

I'm going to go ahead and accept this, congratulations :)

Locked.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire