News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Minerfreak3 Moderator Application

Started by M7MD_Fir4s, December 25, 2013, 04:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7MD_Fir4s

Name:
Mohammed Firas

IGN:
minerfreak3

Activity:
I have been and am still a fan of servant because he feels the sense that you write an application to upgrade or even to another topic I've played on this server about two months and sit Play usually from 6 to 7 hours, but in this period decreased the duration small percentage because I now school now I'm in high school, I normal player in this wonderful server, where I hope to become a confidant to the owners of this server to become friends forever.

Activity before KaiseCraft:
I hope that does not end the story of this server, as happened to me before in the server where you Qahtani intermediary between the players, it was the best days, and suddenly this server was hacked and their accounts have been compromised, which made ​​me sad for a brief period this afternoon that the server where restored to those beautiful days and start the progress of the upgrade to the other did not remain in front of me, but this upgrade and here I may be finished what it started and completed my work in terms of helping others protect their land and help them in whatever they ask

Old KaiseCraft:
I did not exist at that time but as I looked through the applications of employees and found that this server is one of the best servers in the world that has seen on minecraft and was a rank had called Knight also ther was a Sr.Mod at the time called 'MichaelBuble' ,that's what I was able to know excuse me for not being in that period really by what I learned was that period had a fantastic time

Activity after KaiseCraft:
My work after this server, in the recent period on this server I felt I was going to be something important in terms of access to the stage he wishes everyone a Moderator When I arrived to this Almtbh will do what I can to serve this server because it has become a part of me is lost I feel a little sad inside me and when I find in front of me I feel hilariously so I hope that my promotion is to this order

Commands:

World Edit:

-//wand
-//pos1
-//pos2
-//set <block>
-//hcyl    <block> <radius> [height]
-//hsphere <block> <radius>
-/jumpto
-/fixlava
- /fixwater

World Guard:
- /region define <regionname> <player>
- /region redefine <regionname> <newname>
- /region claim <regionname>
- /region flag <regionname> <flag> <none/allow/deny>
- /region setparent <child> <parent>
- /region delete <regionname>
- /region info
- /region addowner <regionname> <player>
- /region addmember <regionname> <player>

Core Protect:
- /co inspect
- /co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co restore u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co lookup u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>

Residence:
- /res select <coords>
- /res select chunk
- /res select expand <amount>
- /res select size
- /res select shift <amount>
- /res select vert
- /res select worldedit
- /res create <residencename>
- /res area <add/remove/replace> <residencename> <areaID>
- /res remove <residencename>

Forum Knowledge:
I said at the top, and I repeat that I was in a surfer-Qahtani mediator where I have experience in some of the comments critical

If you want to evaluate myself may have made ​​a mistake, but I will speak frankly at first I love to help others, whatever their request if it was well helped him and that was bad will stop them and advise them to leave him and there are other things I do not like the inconvenience of others, but I love to see them happy and that was sad hairy happy and I think these qualities must be displayed by any mediator in any server.

Additional Information:
If you want to tell you I find additional information slightest sexual held in the Sultanate of Oman and stayed here nearly seven years of age sixteen in my core is of Arabic Language but I am very good in English, I have a good experience with the comments that servers such as, World Guard, Core Protect, Residence, World Edit and etc.I feel that I will become a mediator gorgeous on this server because I passed such a case in the server Qahtani and this was the objective I wish I could have accepted with appreciation and thank me for each of taking his precious time in reading applied to mediator.

minerfreak3

baroompsycho

Sorry, but moderator applications are still closed. :/