News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cronza2

IGN:cronza2

i have been on your other servers i have enjoyed them

ParagonGX

karathorhikari

Karathor
US

Looking for good server, mostly quiet, not very competitive.

JodaVz

In Game Name:JodaVz
Location (Country): Croatia

In Game Name: VidaVz

Well,both of us are veterans of mc,and this is our favorite server. Waited too long for it to open :D

dziugas122

In Game Name: dziugas122
Location (Country):brazil
i live in brazil but im american
please let me enter the server i have lots of experience and could help build the server
im a admin on 2 servers. but one of them closed and the other one has too many griefers.

Kaise123

Quote from: crimelife1233 on October 03, 2012, 10:37:14 PM
crimelife1233
Lithuania

Please add soem info about who you are/what you did on the old server.

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 04, 2012, 04:40:36 AM
HELLO...
Down to point:

xXxDE4DShotxXx
England

Hey, Im Martin, I used to be well know back in the old days. Used to build big stuff with people like DeadCell and MrCG. Then i moved on to build modern houses and the Villa Auditore. I climbed up most ranks and i became Moderator for quite a while, what can i say? Imma cool guy i guess

Done :)

Quote from: cronza2 on October 04, 2012, 01:51:07 PM
IGN:cronza2

Need some more info on who you are and your involvement with the old server/Other info on joining

Quote from: karathorhikari on October 04, 2012, 03:48:20 PM
Karathor
US

Looking for good server, mostly quiet, not very competitive.

Accepted. Welcome

Quote from: JodaVz on October 04, 2012, 07:20:32 PM
In Game Name:JodaVz

In Game Name: VidaVz

Well,both of us are veterans of mc,and this is our favorite server. Waited too long for it to open :D

Accepted, And accepted. Welcome back

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HappyBard

IGN: FearJesse

Alright, I've been around the server for a while. Nobody really noticed me, and I was happily playing and building around with my friend. I've got experience with animating, editing, and of course, Minecrafting :) I haven't seen a good server in a while, so I've been stuck on same servers. Glad to have Kaisecraft back!

PFC_Rolling

PFC_Rolling
Lithuania

Where are so many reasons why i want to be on ''White list''.First of all i like in this server is huge wonders and i never see before anything like that in other servers, it's a first reason.In the server is so interesting,where do you look houses,wonders
is good looking.I waited a long time to finaly play in this server, for now is my favorite server in my minecraft server list!!
Got to start everything from new,that is my favorite part :D.Wish me luck :D :D.

Kaise123

Quote from: PFC_Rolling on October 05, 2012, 08:49:26 PM
PFC_Rolling
Lithuania

Where are so many reasons why i want to be on ''White list''.First of all i like in this server is huge wonders and i never see before anything like that in other servers, it's a first reason.In the server is so interesting,where do you look houses,wonders
is good looking.I waited a long time to finaly play in this server, for now is my favorite server in my minecraft server list!!
Got to start everything from new,that is my favorite part :D.Wish me luck :D :D.

Accepted.

Quote from: HappyBard on October 05, 2012, 07:16:03 PM
IGN: FearJesse

Alright, I've been around the server for a while. Nobody really noticed me, and I was happily playing and building around with my friend. I've got experience with animating, editing, and of course, Minecrafting :) I haven't seen a good server in a while, so I've been stuck on same servers. Glad to have Kaisecraft back!

Accepted

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

K0rnfl4k3

K0rnfl4k3
22 (i know, im old)
USA

I enjoyed the last server Kaise was in charge of so much, that I cant wait to see the new one.

xXRoboJackXx

To apply for the whitelist, reply to this thread with:

In Game Name: xXRoboJackXx
Location (Country):England

And any other reasons why you would like to be on the whitelist, and if you want post some info about what you did/who you were on the old server:
I would like to be whitelisted on your server to see everyone i met when I was on the old server and Just say hi to them and see how they've been, and to socialize with them and others.
Also I would like to build again, like the last time i built so much, 1 sky city for the old staff also1 city on the water joint operation, and i built one city underwater for everyone and anyone, my first builds was a little city for npc's and a tall castle, and I also built a shop and a lot more.
I would also like to be whitelisted to see if i can help anyone in any shape or form I can.

Also i was a protector named scs_robot, then a moderator named kcs_robot, lastly a sr mod named xXRoboJackXx I was banned, and demoted to a peasant for not playing for about 2-3 days by fulk and 2 others.

Pawos

Pawos
Ireland (I come from Poland)

Well I am new to this server, because i just got brought here by my friend. I know a lot of people on this server from other servers. I also enjoy playing pvp, survival and all the stuff your server provides :D

ToncHer

In Game Name: ToncHer

Hi, I'm ToncHer, I already played on your old server. I was in Soap's town (you know him) :D I helped him build Pokemon city. I have built a lot of stuff on your server.. I think I'm good enough to be on your whitelist.. :DD

kindak1

IGN kindak1

age 16

Sweaden malmo

Hi again Kaise. :D nice to see you want a now server i was play in you old server and i love yous server becus they are good!

I`m the chosed one!

NewbieSoft

IGN : NewbieSoft

Reason: I played on the older server as 'NewbjeSoft' and I really played alot on it, and I liked it alot.
Greetings,
Mike