News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Dear Kai...

Started by TheAmazingBobert, March 16, 2015, 09:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olei

It would be nice to have that server back but we all understand you. Good job with the server, forums and everything. Thank you.

PS: Yesterday, I saw a sheep that was talking to "meh" and then I woke up. (PS: PS: Tried to make a joke. Failed to accomplish my mission. I shall now retire.)
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

Hello guys! Well I'm not really a man of the words like you all but all I can say is:
From all the servers I joined in my whole minecraft experience, this was the most friendly and loveable (dont know if that's a word) community I have ever seen. Your server teached me so much, both in minecraft and myself, and that happened because of one thing: The most amazing moderators and admins that were always open for helping while in the server... Sometimes I was a bit boring I know but you guys kept helping me. Since the KCV2 closing I have been looking for the perfect server as KaiseCraft was. ScavengeCraft is pretty good as well but in my opinion it's just not the same as KC. (Please dont take this an offense scavengecraft players).
As my final word comes in, I hope there's a KCV3 with the time being....

Here's a Super Minecraft Potato and a little joke to make you feel better

Thanks for the wonderful time and the wonderful friends Ive made!
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

derom

it was the best svr i knew those days.
and still is hope there will come kcv3