News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

If you want to join my party

Started by 1bigdog, January 20, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

If you are someone that i wan't to talk to i will invite you to my party so you know if you did just do /party join bigdog if you don't get the invite that means i don't want you in my party, anyone that didn't get an in invite either i don't want in my party or is not online if you really wan't to be invited please reply below if i think that you will be ok to be in my party i made a party cause the "Filter" on the caps are not enabled there I want this so then i can still talk to my friends and not be muted in public chat cause i want to use LOL but i cant I will never talk in regular chat ever again starting as of today please know that im not on the forums 24/7 because of the fact that im making a website and because im on other server forums if you are a operator and you want in you do know that i will use LOL at times and that you cant say i cant otherwise because its my party and if you dont want me using it then just leave otherwise you can ask me in the chat via /msg or mail me via /mail send that's the only way i will respond to you because im not going to use the public chat this is not wrong because i make my private chat and you all can use yours or the public chat i want to use public chat but im done with the mutes for LOL im wont take them anymore i wont use public chat again this is my final decision on my chat and im NOT going to reverse it  under any punishment if at anytime i feel that you cant handle being in my party i will do /party kick

I really don't see why its that difficult to have LOL allowed in chat bobby says that he hates LOL but then idk why he uses it in the public chat wolfy uses it as well (i think i took a picture, not sure  ) if its wrong to use by me and other players then why are they useing it is it just becuase there not in the filter and they think they can say what they want in chat or what i don't really know if they think that since there ignored from the "filter" (as bobby calls it, even though its really just a plugin that does it) the other players seem to not really care that i use LOL but seeming that i get muted just cause i can't use LOL thats just, Wow, If i can't use it then i dont know what gives them permission to use it either well since i cant reason any further with the LOL this is my last way with LOL being back if you want to get rid of my party i just wont talk anymore, and i'll use a website to talk to my faction (Im already makeing one right now) i can use other sites as well

EDIT: i have the picture

I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheAmazingBobert

Bigdog.. you don't listen well, yes I use "LOL" but it's not filtered for staff for whatever reason, hell if it was I wouldn't care. I don't hate "LOL", and I don't hate "LO:L"(this is what you use). And "LO:L" is bypassing the filter I'm sorry if you don't like this, but trying to turn me into the bad guy will not work. Also we don't mute you because of "LO:L" we mute you because anytime staff says something you question it, as if the staff are all crazy or something, and when we explain to you, you become a smartass, and talk back. You don't get muted for the use of "LO:L" you get muted for your attitude towards staff when we try to do our job. It'd also be awesome if you'd get your stories straight before you talk smack about people.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

1bigdog

So what your saying is that LO:L is ok to be used but you just don't want me to sayanything back?
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheDarkWolf

I've elected to take the liberty of creating a new topic and making it a sticky in the general info section that covers in game chat conduct as well as a few other things.

Aside from what I just mentioned, do not:

1) Bypass the chat filter, even if staff are doing it. For some reason, Sr. level staff are able to bypass the filter and I believe levels 1 and 2 are as well.

2) Argue with the staff regarding the way the chat filter is set up. If you see a problem, then you need to report it. Arguing with people that aren't able to configure the plugin and manually resolve these kinds of situations themselves will cure and do nothing. If you felt the need to use LO:L to bypass the filter because you couldn't use LOL, then you should've reported it earlier if you disliked it, instead of taking an issue with someone who pointed out the fact that you did, in fact, do something wrong, regardless of how hypocritical it was for said person to do it themselves.