News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Multiple Report pt2: (MrT, Mindtoit66, HatsuneMiku01)

Started by Alyxzandr69, June 20, 2013, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

1. In this reports first screenshot you can see MrT spamming the word "ass" in main chat. He was calling me an ass for answering a question asked by AOCreation in main chat about potions which I happen to be quite good at and was able to answer him on the spot.
2.In THIS particular screenshot, which is most disturbing, mindtoit66 can be seen making vulgar depictions in main chat using normal characters. This was done only because he was flaunting himself as a heterosexual and making fun of me because I'm not. I don't take much offense to his remarks of me, but rather of his depictions shown to everyone on the server.
3.In these next 4 screenshots you can see the trouble that HatsuneMiku01 has been causing with a seemingly unyeilding use of 4.profane language and spamming. You can see also that the person is being asked to stop and merely swears at the request and  5.continues.

I've supplied the evidence, now you may use it as you may. You can act on it, or you can leave it be. I'm sure there's many things you've got to do that's more important than dealing with a bunch of children. :)
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Mrtroll

i sure agree i said that but it wasn't about anyone it was to my self cause in PVP and the dude i was PVPing was cheating so :D

P.S i will never do that again sorry if that offended you.

Kempis

Alyxandr69, I am quite good at noticing the "little" things. In your case, it would be the "reporting everyone at least every week I'm online". You report people too much. :P
Mindtoit was of no offensiveness, he was merely making emoticons to keep himself occupied and entertained. If that was me viewing that, I wouldn't mind it. But,  it's not really my choice, just my opinion  ;)

Alyxzandr69

No Ranemist it wasn't to keep himself occupied. He was doing it because I asked him not to talk about stuff like that in main chat. I have more screenshots I just couldn't fit them all in 1 report. He was talking, IN MAIN CHAT, about how he was thinking about 2 females taping or as he put it "Teping" each other up. In other words female bondage. I asked him not to talk about that in main chat, he merely made a snide remark. I DO happen to notice though how HatsuneMiku has yet to be dealt with about her swearing as she has continued since. THIS is why I make reports every week, because people like Dj_Mellody, and HatsuneMiku make reports against others, but then fail to follow the same rules they wish others to follow. I follow every rule to a T that was on the Terms of Agreement that I signed in becoming a citizen of Kaisecraft, as well as any other rules spoken or unspoken throughout. I was asked by Zlexy or Kaise to stop reporting then I will. That or they would mute me on the forums, and I could respect that if I was being punished for doing something wrong, but I'm not. I just don't like to see children try to make an ass of themselves for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others. It's not cool, it's not right, and I'd never support it. As an Adult myself I can handle some humor here and there, I can handle some jokes here and there, but NOT when it is something stupid, vulgar, profane, or otherwise indecent. I would hope to expect others noticing such a thing to do the same.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

DEADShotMartini

Hunter, i too am good at noticing the "little" things, and in your case, you're still acting like a mod on many replies you make.

Also, as far as i know, swearing is still allowed within limits to what context they are being used in. In cases such as "shut the f**k up" and "i don't give a shit" i really don't mind them. I also tend to ignore swearing if a person is doing it because someone is annoying them etc, then i usually target the person who is being an annoyance.

Also, on the other thing, you cant do much about, He's allowed opinions and can express them freely, he's not saying anything offensive from what i see and is clearly just messing about, also from what i can see other people do not mind it. You're going to have to learn people have different opinions and if they want to express them then they will have to, unless its racist or extremist etc. Also we have an /ignore <playername> functions for such occasions