News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Off time

Started by Rubenthecat41, August 17, 2013, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubenthecat41

Hello its me Rubenthecat41! I will not be able to join the server for about 3-4 days because i am in Mexico! :P I just thought it would be nice to tell you guys :3 See ya!

(I am able to post this because of a Mcdonald's wi-fi we are near)       By the way, why is the server down?

Humzah

Quote from: Rubenthecat41 on August 17, 2013, 05:03:04 PM
Hello its me Rubenthecat41! I will not be able to join the server for about 3-4 days because i am in Mexico! :P I just thought it would be nice to tell you guys :3 See ya!

(I am able to post this because of a Mcdonald's wi-fi we are near)       By the way, why is the server down?
Have fun in Mexico!

Martin

Hopefully you like Mexico!

Yellow

Enjoy in Mexico! And the server is not down :P

Ender Dragonite

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

Deathdefyer99

for God's sake enderdragonite, stop freaking bumping old topics. think about it, that post was last made September 1st. you think people are going to care? besides that it's just plain annoying, so please stop and think about when the last post was made and if there was any relevance to us now before posting. Consider yourself warned for now.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner