News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for a Peaceful Faction *KCv2 Official*

Started by Kaise123, April 16, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroompsycho

Quote from: Smoove on April 20, 2013, 02:46:52 PM
IGN Of Owner And Co-Owner: Smooves and Cristinasama

Faction Name: Cookies

Faction Player Amount: 5 (Including me)

Info about our faction: We are a nice faction with helpful people, so if you need anything we can/might be able to help and We love to joke around alot, We love to help if we can and we love to build and help other faction members build. We have a nice little faction base in the sky, We are still working on making a farm, also we are always active, and we always are willing to trade some items if we have enough of them. I will make sure my faction knows all the rules for being peaceful if accepted.

Support :)

iNoobish

IGN: iNoobish

Faction Name: Luna <3

Info About The Faction: So far its only me in the faction and thats beacuse i only want people i can trust who dont raid stuff or anything. My faction can help other faction with stuff they need help with lol. but not if they need help with killing, griefing etc. I am a wery active player, I am on the server almost each day every week. Well that is all i can say so far.

-iNoobish <3

Kempis

IGN: HunterBonx

Faction Name: Guardians

People: 1

Information about the Faction:
Right now, it is only me, but I am currently trying to invite more people to the faction.  My faction (technically, its only me) is really nice, and I'll help anyone who needs it, whether it be survival or Main. I currently have no base as I have just made the faction a few weeks ago. My friend is going to make an application for a citizen, so when he join, I will start making a base, and invite him, and several others and make a start in survival. I/We are always active, in my time zone. Thank you.

Skyler

Hi, I am Skyler I am leader of the faction "Hyrulians" We are a faction of 9 members. we started out as 2 myself and alyxzandr69. We started in survival world with the help of a player named "Jedwere" he seemed eager enough to help us so we accepted help with great pleasure. We located and area and built a base, after we showed jedwere and he was happy, we also gained a new member "Jonathan" so our group became 3. One day we where working and saw Jedwere's faction marked us as enemies and soon died alot from a betrayed friend.
So, there we was with no base no home and an enemy on our tails. We found a location remote enough to build a base so we did, invited a new players "archangelum and Peace" we have found them quit helpfull and great members! Soon after we established a new base, Jedwere found us again and blew up our stuff.
We lost a base, but gained a new member "shakira" who joined us from Jed's faction because he did not like the way he ran things, we also got Thedarkwolf in our faction. with his help we made a new base out in  the middle of no where sure to be safe from tnt. Well, we added a new member "garry" who turned out to be with jed who let him in on the ship and we got attacked. Luckily we learned to just leave till he was gone so we lost no land. Recently, today we gained 3 new members which came out to a total of 9 members!
As much as we like the idea of faction vs faction, Our members want to be able to build a cool base and maintain buildings in peace in survival from scratch we want to build as a team. We would greatly LOVE the title of peaceful so we won't have to worry about losing our buildings we worked so hard to build to have it taken and blown up for the sport of another faction. Thank you for reading this app and I hope we can be considered for the title of peaceful up next to Germaniac and Vzn.
P.S: I know we have an enemy called " Sithlords" truth is: we did not enemy them they enemies us, because Jedwere is in the faction which I believe he leads it and he does not like us one bit. Mainly because we don't trust him because he stabbed us in the back many times. But also he does not like the relationship between me and Alyxzandr69. I know the rules say we can't have an enemy, but we don't consider them enemies, we do nothing to them, no raiding no attacking nothing. They come to us we never go to them.

scottymac223

Quote from: Skyler on June 20, 2013, 12:46:15 PM
Hi, I am Skyler I am leader of the faction "Hyrulians" We are a faction of 9 members. we started out as 2 myself and alyxzandr69. We started in survival world with the help of a player named "Jedwere" he seemed eager enough to help us so we accepted help with great pleasure. We located and area and built a base, after we showed jedwere and he was happy, we also gained a new member "Jonathan" so our group became 3. One day we where working and saw Jedwere's faction marked us as enemies and soon died alot from a betrayed friend.
So, there we was with no base no home and an enemy on our tails. We found a location remote enough to build a base so we did, invited a new players "archangelum and Peace" we have found them quit helpfull and great members! Soon after we established a new base, Jedwere found us again and blew up our stuff.
We lost a base, but gained a new member "shakira" who joined us from Jed's faction because he did not like the way he ran things, we also got Thedarkwolf in our faction. with his help we made a new base out in  the middle of no where sure to be safe from tnt. Well, we added a new member "garry" who turned out to be with jed who let him in on the ship and we got attacked. Luckily we learned to just leave till he was gone so we lost no land. Recently, today we gained 3 new members which came out to a total of 9 members!
As much as we like the idea of faction vs faction, Our members want to be able to build a cool base and maintain buildings in peace in survival from scratch we want to build as a team. We would greatly LOVE the title of peaceful so we won't have to worry about losing our buildings we worked so hard to build to have it taken and blown up for the sport of another faction. Thank you for reading this app and I hope we can be considered for the title of peaceful up next to Gernamiac and Vzn.
P.S: I know we have an enemy called " Sithlords" truth is: we did not enemy them they enemies us, because Jedwere is in the faction which I believe he leads it and he does not like us one bit. Mainly because we don't trust him because he stabbed us in the back many times. But also he does not like the relationship between me and Alyxzandr69. I know the rules say we can't have an enemy, but we don't consider them enemies, we do nothing to them, no raiding no attacking nothing. They come to us we never go to them.

Support!

Hij

As much as we like the idea of faction vs faction, Our members want to be able to build a cool base and maintain buildings in peace in survival from scratch we want to build as a team. We would greatly LOVE the title of peaceful so we won't have to worry about losing our buildings we worked so hard to build to have it taken and blown up for the sport of another faction. Thank you for reading this app and I hope we can be considered for the title of peaceful up next to Gernamiac and Vzn.

Awesome application considering the way the limitations are set. I will wait a few more days for more supporters (or people who go against) to see if they can sway my opinion in any way  ;)

HanSolo

I do support them as they are really peaceful fac

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Hyrulians have been accepted. Sorry I couldn't do it sooner (^_^)>

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

GN: AiriSchwartz (nickname: Miyu)

Faction: SeekerS

History: Started as me being the sole person to avoid raids. Now Smooves threatens all non-peaceful bases.... This faction is for "learning", "enchanting" and "brewing" by trade. Seekers, meaning "To Learn, to Obtain Knowledge". Diion_Beyer, Ckoolman and Nicraymick3 joined in after and now we might become a target eventually after if this faction becomes large enough. Trade, Helping, Enchanting is "our" game.  I am a fairly unknown Elite in survival since I don't stand out alot. If more people join, im afraid we might get... some unwanted attention. There is no raiding, no griefing of other bases in this faction and i will make sure of it. Violators of this faction will be dealt with... some impunity.

Thank you~ ^-^

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS Update 1.2

HunterBonx, Nicraymick3, Jelli589 has joined as well, bringing up our numbers to 7.
- Zenetrick Leonmundnt declared us as enemies for no good reason. "Just want to Kill you" he says. Someone please stop this... I dislike fun spoilers... Diion_Beyer can say the same.
I am constantly active and have expanded to several different outposts to make it feel more like an "Archaeologist/Dig/Excavator/Explorer's" Faction.

Here's the Summary of this Faction:

SeekerS: The Scholars and Archaeologist Guild for those who wish the explore the world of minecraft (near-vanilla format survival). This faction focuses
on the Library, enchants, Potions and the "Tech" part of Minecraft wishing to support other factions when needed in trades and also have "Engineers" to help
build bases or things others need/want (for a price in goods/services/whatever :P).

Rules:
- Members must not raid other bases nor kill others (there are special exceptions due to the problem with rule breakers).
- Do not antagonize other players. This spoils the fun for more than one person.
- Do not attack other players unless both sides agree on a duel... this doesn't include blowing up someone's base. (Rule 1)

**more rules will be added as needed.

Thank you ^-^

iTroll

Quote from: AiriSchwartz on June 24, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

History: Started as me being the sole person to avoid raids. Now Smooves threatens all non-peaceful bases.... This faction is for "learning", "enchanting" and "brewing" by trade. Seekers, meaning "To Learn, to Obtain Knowledge". Diion_Beyer, Ckoolman and Nicraymick3 joined in after and now we might become a target eventually after if this faction becomes large enough. Trade, Helping, Enchanting is "our" game.  I am a fairly unknown Elite in survival since I don't stand out alot. If more people join, im afraid we might get... some unwanted attention. There is no raiding, no griefing of other bases in this faction and i will make sure of it. Violators of this faction will be dealt with... some impunity.

Thank you~ ^-^

-Support, you're a good player and you've got a pretty great faction :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS Update 1.3

Faction Known: Few (3/10) [1 = Unknown, 10 = Very Well Known]
Faction Base Visibility: Very Low (1/10) [1 = Lowest Visibility, 10 = Highest, most Visible]
Faction Resources: Hidden
Growth Potential: High (7/10) [1 = Stagnant, 10 = Growth Bubble]

- Zenetrick is not really enemies with this guild. It's only Leonmundt doing his annoying habits at picking fights with others.

AiriSchwartz~ aka. Miyu~

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

SeekerS Update 1.4

This is getting ridiculous... SeekerS getting blamed for something they didn't do. Sr. Mod Smoove blowing JediKnight's base up and then laying the blame on us.
We already said we are not raiders nor griefers and they just turn us into enemies.

So, help here? One more thing... ban DYNmap from survival... it can get abused there easily.

scottymac223

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on June 24, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

Thank you~ ^-^

Support :)

Jelli

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on June 24, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

Thank you~ ^-^

Support :D
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D