News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Listen Minecraftains!

Started by Osama, May 16, 2013, 09:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

Ok well i would like to know which school/college are you all in if not that atleast tell me ur age!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) :)
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

HanSolo

I am 15, and here in Croatia I am attending 8th grade of primary school

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

I am 12 (13 in may), and in Saudia, I'm attending 6th year of school and the exams will be coming up soon.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

I am 12 years old as i am in the 7th grade

scottymac223

Im 14 and where i live, im in Secondary2 of high school  :)

Stephen

I'm 14 years old from Philippines and turning in 3rd year high school. :D

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Zlexy

I am 22 and...... finished school 8 years ago haha. I was going into my five year of high school when i left
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I'm 17, And I'm currently in my final year of High School (Year 12). I plan to leave halfway through the year and go to TAFE though.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 17, 2013, 10:56:55 AM
I'm 17, And I'm currently in my final year of High School (Year 12). I plan to leave halfway through the year and go to TAFE though.
I never thought you were 17 still, And I am 12, almost 13.

Hij

I'm 18 and...about to finish school today. Well, High School that is. I've gotten multiple scholarship opportunities in those years too; 41 to be exact  ^u^

jedwere

im 14 and im at here at the Philippines attending my grade 8 classes (in short its our crappy curriculum which make us sound like kids)
Aka YEar 2, and is smoove probably the youngest Sr.Mod?

Kempis