News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

this is getting abit annoying

Started by jedwere, June 10, 2013, 09:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

ok were do i start?

1. the people in the server aka [Guests] ALWAYS tp to Survival people... DONT THEY EVER READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS?

2. When ever someone dies or gets raided, they ALWAYS Have to complain about people using hacks =.=
-ITS SURVIVAL GET USED TO IT!!
-Plugins!!!! And Dynmap and /getpos Happy?

3. Wtf is with all this dramma and stuff? (stuff: i just used that word cuz i dont wanna cuss)

-Peace out

Stephen

About number one, I was also annoyed for some guest that always tp even you are in survival world. They need to orient first about the rules of the server. Secondly, This is true, but sadly to say that some people actually use some hacks.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

iLiviDzZ

Well.. People haven't been using hacks. NCP has been implemented about a month ago. So they cannot be recent.

Tell people no and use tpdeny. If it gets worse just do /block i think. Not too sure.
poop comes out of my butt

Hij

Quote from: jedwere on June 10, 2013, 09:55:29 PM
ok were do i start?

1. the people in the server aka [Guests] ALWAYS tp to Survival people... DONT THEY EVER READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS?

2. When ever someone dies or gets raided, they ALWAYS Have to complain about people using hacks =.=

3. Wtf is with all this dramma and stuff? (stuff: i just used that word cuz i dont wanna cuss)

-Peace out

1. They have a tendency not to read what the announcements say. Normally, most of the guests don't understand much English at all so they can't comprehend what the announcements say. The ones that do understand what the announcements mean are normally too lazy/incoherent to pay attention to the announcements.

2. People will be people, and they will always complain. The main reason this is true is because you have really, really young players on the server that play in survival that get furious and immature when you kill them because they think their armour is superior to yours. NCP has been added in survival to disable any sort of hacks as well, but people can't seem to grasp that fact; Also, Dynmap for Survival was removed due to way too many complaints about it as well as figuring out it caused most of the crashes before when it was available.

3. Drama. You'll find it everywhere in the world, you can't avoid it. It's mainly prominent on the server because of; a) young players, b) immature players, and c) conflict between players. As you said above about the people complaining about dying all the time, this causes the conflict which in turn causes dramatical circumstances that you can't avoid or stop.

Yeah, a lot of people are sick and tired of it, but I've learned to just ignore it as it doesn't bother me as much as other people. Learn to breathe in and out when you get frustrated (not specifically talking to you, jed) and let it all pass.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Vristavia on June 10, 2013, 11:39:57 PM
ok were do i start?

-Peace out

1. They have a tendency not to read what the announcements say. Normally, most of the guests don't understand much English at all so they can't comprehend what the announcements say. The ones that do understand what the announcements mean are normally too lazy/incoherent to pay attention to the announcements.

2. People will be people, and they will always complain. The main reason this is true is because you have really, really young players on the server that play in survival that get furious and immature when you kill them because they think their armour is superior to yours. NCP has been added in survival to disable any sort of hacks as well, but people can't seem to grasp that fact; Also, Dynmap for Survival was removed due to way too many complaints about it as well as figuring out it caused most of the crashes before when it was available.

3. Drama. You'll find it everywhere in the world, you can't avoid it. It's mainly prominent on the server because of; a) young players, b) immature players, and c) conflict between players. As you said above about the people complaining about dying all the time, this causes the conflict which in turn causes dramatical circumstances that you can't avoid or stop.

Yeah, a lot of people are sick and tired of it, but I've learned to just ignore it as it doesn't bother me as much as other people. Learn to breathe in and out when you get frustrated (not specifically talking to you, jed) and let it all pass.

Well yeah you are right Hij, but sometimes you are true and you need to show your situation. For example when my ender chest was bugged and all of my good stuff survival transferred to the main world and my main world stuff just had a random god shear which I had to throw away.

You lose stuff, but if you lose it at this way, you do get a bit angry, especially when no one responds to you like the situation is with me.

Anyways, sometimes people do hack, they do play a bit unfairly but 99% of the time it's just the other guy raging alot. Although one thing is true, alot of people e god items and even if you guys don't believe they are still circulated around. Or atleast the items may not be god but they have been earned unfairly by the ender chest bug but they were lucky and had good stuff in their ender chests.

I still trick people I'm survival alot like "Show e your sword! You have nice enchants!" Or something like that, and when they do get tricked, they rage like hell, it mostly happens with everyone.

Kaise123

+1 to everything that Hij said. I couldn't put it any better.

As to the TPing by guests, Even if they do try to TP to you in survival they can't. And I don't believe that you can '/tpaccept' in Survival?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Stephen

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 11, 2013, 04:13:41 AM
ok were do i start?

-Peace out

Well yeah you are right Hij, but sometimes you are true and you need to show your situation. For example when my ender chest was bugged and all of my good stuff survival transferred to the main world and my main world stuff just had a random god shear which I had to throw away.

You lose stuff, but if you lose it at this way, you do get a bit angry, especially when no one responds to you like the situation is with me.

Anyways, sometimes people do hack, they do play a bit unfairly but 99% of the time it's just the other guy raging alot. Although one thing is true, alot of people e god items and even if you guys don't believe they are still circulated around. Or atleast the items may not be god but they have been earned unfairly by the ender chest bug but they were lucky and had good stuff in their ender chests.

I still trick people I'm survival alot like "Show e your sword! You have nice enchants!" Or something like that, and when they do get tricked, they rage like hell, it mostly happens with everyone.
It always happens to me. When I remember last time, My stuff in survival transfer in normal world when I just do the command warp. I don't know what to do specially to report in the forums because I think no one will believes in me.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Stephen on June 11, 2013, 06:15:12 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 11, 2013, 04:13:41 AM
ok were do i start?

-Peace out

It always happens to me. When I remember last time, My stuff in survival transfer in normal world when I just do the command warp. I don't know what to do specially to report in the forums because I think no one will believes in me.
You are right, I lost my armour I had before in my ender chest, no one cared when i said, and now just some weeks ago when I wanted my special armour which was protection IV and the sword was sharpness V fire aspect and knock back alot of gapples and diamonds and an enchanted now, when I looked, I just had a random god shear instead.

Stephen

What if this case repeat again, what shall the members do?

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Stephen on June 11, 2013, 06:29:03 PM
It happened to me a few weeks ago, there's nothing we can really do.

Stephen

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 11, 2013, 06:48:46 PM
That's why I didn't report because no one will believes us.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Stephen on June 11, 2013, 11:12:57 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 11, 2013, 06:48:46 PM
That's why I didn't report because no one will believes us.
Very true, same for me.

Kaise123

I believe you, But I still can't give your items back because lots of people are likely to use the situation to their advantage and get things they didn't actually have.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Chuck

ok were do i start?

-Peace out

for the 1th: /ignore
for the 2th: /ignore
for the 3th: /ignore

i hope this works for you :3

Preston Master

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 13, 2013, 12:30:18 PM
I believe you, But I still can't give your items back because lots of people are likely to use the situation to their advantage and get things they didn't actually have.
So, can this be the last time we can get our items back? then no one ever gets his items back, I really need them because right now we have the most powerful faction (factually) in survival other than the peaceful ones, so everyone wants to raid and kill us, and I can't defend my faction with Prot I and sharpness II.