News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by jirachifan, June 11, 2013, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jirachifan

Hiiii,
I would like to apply for builder because I have designed and built new realistic things that are shown in the server.
I am a honest man and I think I should earn this rank!
thanks

Kempis

Quote from: jirachifan on June 11, 2013, 07:21:51 PM
Hiiii,
I would like to apply for builder because I have designed and built new realistic things that are shown in the server.
I am a honest man and I think I should earn this rank!
thanks
Jarachafin, how come u made another app?
Your old one wAs perfect, all it needed were a few pictures.

Skulker150

Umm.... It would be greatly appreciated (and beneficial for you) to please include more details as to why you want the builder rank, images of your builds, and just more information in general? As your current application could use some more development!

- Application Pending -

Chuck

Quote from: Skulker150 on June 14, 2013, 01:19:15 PM
Umm.... It would be greatly appreciated (and beneficial for you) to please include more details as to why you want the builder rank, images of your builds, and just more information in general? As your current application could use some more development!

- Application Pending -

i can only say only 1 word about all this topic, just only 1 word, and that word its: L-O-L

Preston Master

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.