News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Banned Report: xMrMinerx

Started by Stephen, June 12, 2013, 04:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

This guys is spamming in the global chat by means of sexual profanity/sexual exploitation. We told them to stop but he didn't do, instead he continue this act of spamming!

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

ParagonGX

If you want this ban report to go on, I've got sufficient information to remove 2 players in the background, whom have both gotten involved using inappropriate language. This is not worth a ban, but it is worthy of a temp mute.

Stephen

Quote from: ParagonGX on June 12, 2013, 05:08:17 PM
If you want this ban report to go on, I've got sufficient information to remove 2 players in the background, whom have both gotten involved using inappropriate language. This is not worth a ban, but it is worthy of a temp mute.
Mute xMrMinerx for his inappropriate language.

Chuck

if miner get muted, raperv should get muted too, answer to an swear with another swear its not pretty mature.

Preston Master

Stephen

One more thing, Do you thing raperv will say that thing if xMrMinerx didn't say that word? ;) But if you think that raperv must be muted , tell me a reason. Then let the staff member decides on the action.

ParagonGX

If action were to be taken, it would've been 2 days ago, when it actually occurred. There is no point in muting a player for actions made 2 days ago. Focus on the present and future.