News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BenjaHack didnt make that sign i did hahahahaha

Started by Deads, June 12, 2013, 06:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deads

hey everyone by now most people would have realized Im a Hacker/Modder and people may have realized that im a fag which I guess is true and I was bored one night and realized Benjahack was mod and I decided to have so fun and I have to admit it was funny until zlexy realized that is was me hahahahaha but now.... I feel pretty bad so if u could can u just IP Ban me and unban Benjahack cause that was a pretty dog thing to do so yea if u wanna just IP ban me and let him go bye fags (Still <3 Baroom)

SSpandabear, :o

Kempis

Quote from: Deads on June 12, 2013, 06:32:11 PM
hey everyone by now most people would have realized Im a Hacker/Modder and people may have realized that im a fag which I guess is true and I was bored one night and realized Benjahack was mod and I decided to have so fun and I have to admit it was funny until zlexy realized that is was me hahahahaha but now.... I feel pretty bad so if u could can u just IP Ban me and unban Benjahack cause that was a pretty dog thing to do so yea if u wanna just IP ban me and let him go bye fags (Still <3 Baroom)

SSpandabear, :o
OMG
That is so mean
Benja had to get banned because of that!!
You are literally the rudest person I have ever met!
I've even seen u in-game and u "seemed" nice..

Deads

Kempis

Quote from: Deads on June 12, 2013, 07:16:48 PM
well that's what I get people to feel
Why?
I am definite that in Australia, u can go to jail for "cyber bullying" someone, whether it be in a game or on a social website such as Facebook, twitter and Skype. I once had a close friend who couldve went to uni with me but he cyber bullied someone during high school and it was kept into he's record. So he never came into uni. Now, think. How sad is that?

You really shouldn't be hurting others people feelings. I also had a friend who was bullied in his school and he felt bad; which turned out into him bullying other people... On the web. He started bullying people on the Internet and Skype and Facebook.

scottymac223

But coreprotect said it was BenjaHack, so how could it be you?

Hij

Quote from: oOScottyOo on June 12, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
But coreprotect said it was BenjaHack, so how could it be you?

He literally just explained that he logged  into Benja's account.

As for the IP ban of you, it will most likely be put into play (albeit I have no server access atm); The unbanning of Benja is going to be decided in a staff group vote, I assume, so don't expect an instant unbanning

Zlexy

I dont think Benja should be unbanned, purely because if an offence is done on a persons account, then that is the owners' responsibility and theirs only. That is a server wide rule, always has been.

Also calling people 'fags' over forums is extremely immature and unnecessary.

And just a little (offtopic from this post) tip for yourself in future, dont go around bragging that you can 'hack', not only does it damage your social reputation with the outside world (yes, would you believe there is one?) but it is also a criminal activity to break into someones personal info/steal someones online account or most commonly known "to hack" in most countries and considering i am a police officer i am legally obliged to send this as evidence over to your country's police to handle with you and take you to court and charge you with accounts of computer hacking. GG.

Have a nice life, Ss.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kempis

Quote from: Zlexy on June 13, 2013, 09:20:46 AM
I dont think Benja should be unbanned, purely because if an offence is done on a persons account, then that is the owners' responsibility and theirs only. That is a server wide rule, always has been.

Also calling people 'fags' over forums is extremely immature and unnecessary.

And just a little (offtopic from this post) tip for yourself in future, dont go around bragging that you can 'hack', not only does it damage your social reputation with the outside world (yes, would you believe there is one?) but it is also a criminal activity to break into someones personal info/steal someones online account or most commonly known "to hack" in most countries and considering i am a police officer i am legally obliged to send this as evidence over to your country's police to handle with you and take you to court and charge you with accounts of computer hacking. GG.

Have a nice life, Ss.
So Zlexy
Will u hand this evidence over to whatever country Ss is living in?

Chuck

._. hacks, swears, fights, bans, mods getting banneds, cyberbulling, THIS SERVER ITS JUST AMAZING! lol!, if all of this is true, he should be unbanned :3, just a simple opinion.

Preston Master

ParagonGX

It was his own fault that his account wasn't secured, especially for a Moderator. At this current stage the account will stay banned and demoted.