News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Inventory Management plugin

Started by Kaise123, June 14, 2013, 10:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Just to let everyone know, I changed the plugin that we use to manage the different inventories between the main and survival worlds. While I tried my best to make sure that all of your inventories were safely carried across to the new system, There may be some glitches/bugs which caused some not to be.

If you believe that you have lost anything in survival SINCE this change, Please reply to this post with what you think you lost. It WILL be checked by me, so don't bother to post anything that you didn't actually have unless you have proof.

I hope that the new plugin will help with players losing their items or having items glitched between the worlds.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

geraldy

what why damn i should know this first and then i take scrrenshot of my inventory but its too late now that i have no more item in survival is this cant be rollback or something i play like 6 monts and lost all my item can u check me or check everybody u can rollback right so i can save my stuff first then u can insert the plugin cuz i lost all my item from the start i play in survival even all my diamond thing gold iron everything even my book

geraldy

its like if i remember is in my enderchest
20dblocks
18goldenblock
74ironblock
2enchanted golden apple
a diamond sharp 5 sword
a sharp 4 book
i forgot 1 book
5 gunpowder
10 enderpearl
i forgot a few more
but in my inventory there is
iron armor prot 4 and thorns 2
iron helmet with respiration 1
iron legging
iron boots
iron sword smite 2
bow with power 1
diamond pick unbreaking 3 and efficiency 2
iron axe
and iron pick
steak 40
bucket
a few woods
and dirt
i forgot other
but u can roolback things right so i can get my stuff back

Kaise123

Quote from: geraldy on June 14, 2013, 12:38:03 PM
what why damn i should know this first and then i take scrrenshot of my inventory but its too late now that i have no more item in survival is this cant be rollback or something i play like 6 monts and lost all my item can u check me or check everybody u can rollback right so i can save my stuff first then u can insert the plugin cuz i lost all my item from the start i play in survival even all my diamond thing gold iron everything even my book

I will check what you had, But can you please speak English when you use the forums? It helps others understand what you are trying to say

Chuck

you should repair another very annoying bug, i still remeber that fatidic day, i was mining like a boss, i finally make my first full diamond set in survival, i left of the game just 5 mins, when i came back to the server, i spawned under the earth, i died, i never played on survival again.....

Preston Master

Skulker150

Perfect! Umm I have no doubt that they will both reply to this post in due time, but I believe that both Leonmundt and Bluestar had lost items from their enderchests? Not sure exactly what they had in there before the plugin transfer, but this is just on their behalf for now, haha!

xdinox

does it also affect survival enderchests?
cause i lost a lot of stuff there
like 16 books, 16 bookshelves an enchanted diamond helm and a lot other stuff
(i don't check it too much so i don't memorize everything in there)
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

LeonDaMundt

Thanks for the changing, and thanks for letting me get my old items back.

And just as a side note; here is a look of my ender chest after the transfer:

Kaise123

Yeah... It doesn't look like enderchests transferred very well. For simplicity, Staff members have permission to spawn back anything within reasonable limits that could have been in a players enderchest. Excessive amounts of rare items cannot be spawned however.

yellow

Thank you Kaise for changing the plugin.