News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Baroompsycho and Skulker150's Temporary Inactivity

Started by baroompsycho, June 14, 2013, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroompsycho

Hey guys! Skulker150 and I will both be leaving for London and will be taking a cruise to Portugal and Spain to see all its beauty. Unfortunately, we won't be active at all on the server as well as on the forums for about a 2 week time period. We'll both miss you all very much and wish you guys a great summer. :)

Chuck

awwww, ill miss both of you, i hope you guys enjoy all your travel, so, have a nice holidays.

Preston Master

JOSH420

xdinox

cya guys and say hello to zlexy for me if you see him there
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

Kempis

Quote from: baroompsycho on June 14, 2013, 01:44:57 PM
Quote from: xdinox on June 14, 2013, 03:35:01 PM
Quote from: JOSH420 on June 14, 2013, 02:51:22 PM
Quote from: Chuck on June 14, 2013, 01:58:42 PM
aww well have fun and you will be missed ^^
awwww, ill miss both of you, i hope you guys enjoy all your travel, so, have a nice holidays.
cya guys and say hello to zlexy for me if you see him there
Hey guys! Skulker150 and I will both be leaving for London and will be taking a cruise to Portugal and Spain to see all its beauty. Unfortunately, we won't be active at all on the server as well as on the forums for about a 2 week time period. We'll both miss you all very much and wish you guys a great summer. :)
Yes, As everyone else said, have fun Baroom and Skulker - the most active on the server/forums xD
Have fun on your trip to London, and itll be really funny if actually see Zlexy while on the cruise to portugal :)
Have lots of fun Baroom and Skulk!

iLiviDzZ

COME SEE ME IN LONDON! Plus aamir is there.. Somewhere
poop comes out of my butt

Stephen

How sad. Good Luck on your trip and take a rest during this time. May God bless your trip! :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Diion

i wish you the best of luck...   ;D

in the words of GLaDOS...

"when the testing is over, you will be... missed"

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

Quote from: Diion on June 15, 2013, 12:33:18 AM

+1  :D
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Diion

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 09:57:03 AM
Quote from: Diion on June 15, 2013, 12:33:18 AM

+1  :D

+1 for you too ;D

bwhahahahah

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

yellow

I will miss you two too much because you were the best mods on the server for me and have fun.