News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Idea : UltraMiner

Started by UltraMiner, April 06, 2013, 12:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UltraMiner

I think that we should upgrade the spawn  :)
There should be an Exp Farm in the spawn : cow or pig spawners
And make some of the parts gold block
And a statue of all the mods and sr.mods
And add a food dispencer in spawn (for the begginers)

I hope the spawn will upgrade  :)

Kaise123

An EXP farm is something that you should have to build yourself, Not have provided for you.
Why do you want to have some of it gold blocks? It makes minimal difference.
A statue of all the Mods and Sr. Mods could be added, But we would need someone willing to do it. If they want one they are also welcome to build it themselves.
You get some food when you start... and food isn't THAT hard to come by.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Idea for the statues can be a ModCastle, made for staff members.

Smoove

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 06, 2013, 12:20:28 PM
An EXP farm is something that you should have to build yourself, Not have provided for you.
Why do you want to have some of it gold blocks? It makes minimal difference.
A statue of all the Mods and Sr. Mods could be added, But we would need someone willing to do it. If they want one they are also welcome to build it themselves.
You get some food when you start... and food isn't THAT hard to come by.
build statues? i am willing to do that.

Jizomeo

Erm could i maybe do staff Statues? :P

LeonDaMundt

I think there should be no statues as staff change from time to time some resign and quit, and some of them also change their skins. Moreveover, the mods with the cracked accounts will be sad to not have their statue as other mods.

Smoove

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 07, 2013, 01:39:05 AM
I think there should be no statues as staff change from time to time some resign and quit, and some of them also change their skins. Moreveover, the mods with the cracked accounts will be sad to not have their statue as other mods.
why would you be sad over a game because there is not statue of you, just because you don't have a skin? .-.

DEADShotMartini

I dont see the problem, at the spawn there are statues of 4 admins already and none of us have complained that we dont have our own statues there....

Exi

I cry at night because I don't have a statue there  :'(.
On a more serious note, I really don't care if I'm shown as a Steve, we an still use the /hat thing to represent our heads. A dragonegg in my case.

ParagonGX

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 07, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
I dont see the problem, at the spawn there are statues of 4 admins already and none of us have complained that we dont have our own statues there....
I wonder where my statue is..?  ;D

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: ParagonGX on April 07, 2013, 06:18:12 PM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 07, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
I wonder where my statue is..?  ;D

Sorry Gorden.. I.. Umm farted and it umm.. Fell down. Sorry :3
poop comes out of my butt

Garen

People with cracked accounts can have a skin.  :P I play with a skin.