News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What do we get up to in real life? (Admins and Sr. Mods IRL)

Started by Zlexy, April 27, 2013, 09:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

Hey. This is just an idea me and the staff had been discussing and ive started this post to let people know about what Sr.mods and admins do IRL, what age they are, what their daily life is like, what their personality is like etc because i feel it is important to get to know people, especially people that you'll need to go to with help and other stuff. This is Sr.Mods+ only because they tend to be more loyal than mods and if we had all mods, it would just cause hassle.

Note to Senior staff: Any Senior Mod+ can edit this post and add stuff in about yourself. Take as much space as you need but don't change the layout of the post.

Administrators

Kaise123

Hey my online Alias is Kaise123. I use it for pretty much everything. My real name is Kai Alan William Waugh, and I reside in an area called Montacute in the Adelaide Hills of South Australia. I was born on the 21st of April 1996, Making my current age 17.

My general hobbies are pretty much anything relating to IT/Electronics, other than programming (I'm a terrible programmer... let's not even go there). I originally created a minecraft server called ServerCraft with some friends, and now, 2 years later I have KCv2 running as a bit of a hobby project. Having left school midway through my final year to pursue further education in the IT area, I spend most of my time with friends doing.. well a massive range of things depending on what we feel like at the time! This week, I'm going to build a computer for someone on Wednesday, Followed by meeting up with 8 or so other friends in the afternoon to all crash and watch some Anime at one of their places.

To be continued/expanded upon.

Zlexy

Hey im Zlexy. My name IRL is José Manoel Costa da Silva Ferreira (try fitting that onto an envelope) ;). I currently live in Lisbon - capital city of Portugal and i am 22 years old, born on 10/10/1990 (old i know!). I come from a small town in the south of Portugal called Albufeira in the Algarve region, and i spent the first 19 years of my life in there. My great ancestors are from Morocco and i am darker skinned than most other Portugues people however i have never been to Africa nor do i speak any part of the languages. I have one sibling which is my brother who is 27 turning 28 in 2013 and i have a quite close relationship with despite him now living in Germany with his girlfriend.

I live in an apartment in western Lisbon, i have a half Spanish/half Portuguese girlfriend who lives with me and is a keen traveler like myself and wants to experience more European vacations like me. I have been to Spain, America, France, Belgium, Germany and many other small places and i would love to visit Italy and the UK. She has been to many Asian places including Thailand, Japan, China etc.

My childhood was an epic one, i grew up from a poor-ish family but we still managed to afford things like games consoles, computers etc and all of our boring vacations to Spain :(. I spent my childhood as many others around the world did, playing football/soccer in the streets from 7am till 11pm and then coming home to watch some TV or play some runescape :P.

I left school at the age of 14 (15 was the legal age to leave school but i was turning 15 soon) in September 2005 having not really done too well in school apart from in English class (where i surpassed every teacher at english, they thought i was a genius haha), and went on to work in many different bars and restaurants (the drinking age in the country was 16 at the time, so i was 16 and serving alcohol because i am epic!) around my neighbourhood as it was a big tourist resort. I met tons of awesome people and my english really improved from talking to many different people and nationalities. I played football/soccer for a team here called Academica, who played in a small city called Coimbra. I played until i was around 19/20 where i quit for being too injured to play again. I moved to Lisbon in 2010, and began work as a mechanic/garage worker in one of the garages.

In April 2013, i quit my job as a mechanic and began to train to become part of the Policia de Seguranca (police service) in the branch of armed response unit. In June 2013, i passed my police academy training and become a fully licensed police officer.

I feel like i am a pretty open and laidback person, if i do not like someone or find them annoying i tend to tell them. I do not like hiding things from people and it is not in my nature to be nasty purposely to people. I am just a very sarcastic person, and i like to joke around with everyone, it is just part of my personality and if you dont like it then i wont change for a single person.

I am a sporty person and a physical person. Im 190cm-ish/6 ft 2-ish. I have supported SL Benfica (football team) since i was a small boy. I played football with Lorenzo Melgarejo in 2009/2010 when he moved to Lisbon, and Lorenzo is now a first team player for SL Benfica, im a pretty proud friend. I quit playing football (i played professional level) because of the injuries i had suffered during my time, it became too hard to play.

Hope you enjoyed reading my (long) book ;)

baroompsycho

Exigopro

Diion_Beyer

TheAmazingBobert

Hello My IGN is pretty obvious as it is stated above, although many of you know me as "Bobby" ingame, and some even "Tabby", But my Real name is Jacob, or Jake whichever you prefer to call me as I don't care, I was Born January 12th 1997 In Grand Rapids Michigan, at the age of two years old I was already in school due to the fact I could not talk or pronounce words correctly, as a result of this early start, I'm one of the top 10 readers in my school district, and have one of the highest ACT scores in the district. I first went to school at a preschool for challenged children in Downtown GR, and by the time I was 4 I transferred into Wyoming Public Schools where I met my life time friend Nick, he's been with me all my life and we're more like brothers than friends honestly. anyway shortly after Transferring the school system changed, and Our elementary now carries 1-5, our Jr.high carries 6-9 and our high school carries 10-12. I go to the Highschool now where I am Taking Robotics, Marching Band, Middle College, And a mentorship program that allows me to reach out and tutor kids in areas where they need help, although I mostly choose band related students as that's where I exceed.

For my future I plan to become a Mechanical engineer, as it is what sparks my interest, and I find that building robots, and writting the code for them is a very fun hobby, and I often tinker with the code to the robot we use at our school, doesn't always do what I want but it's easy to fix. In my life I have met quite a few profound people some of them Actually from the server. However, the ones I actually know, are my Close Friend Nick, who has helped me through more hard times than I can count, and honestly I owe him my life on more than a few occasions, and I have a friend named Deanna who has always been there and always has some smart remark to get people laughing, and then there is Jessi, who is very important to me and she has always listened, and I vowed to her I'd always do the same. Nothing taught me more than Theater though, there is a work ethic in theater unlike any other, and the stuff was hard xD. Anyway up to this stage in my life.. my Hobbies are Collecting Records, Working on my stereo system of course, I play several instruments, Baritone(professionally, I play college level and up pieces on this instrument) I can play the Tuba, the Trombone, and the Trumpet, I also play guitar in my spare time, and I have signed up for winter drum-line this year, so soon the Drums as well, and as you can imagine I play the Piano. I also spend alot of my time gaming, or screwing with robot code. That's my life up to this point, hope it wasn't too much a read, but that's it enjoy the rest of your day!

Smooves

Hansolo

Hijana
Hei there! My username's Hijana, known by Hij or Hij_The_Brony on the server. I am 18 years of age and I live in Thonotosassa, FL, USA. My name IRL is Whyatt and I was born on November 18, 1994. My original birthplace is in Florida as well, however it was a city dubbed Brandon, to where I've lived for about 12 years before moving to Thonotosassa. I live in a home that is generally considered to be country-side, since it is always about 5 degrees Celcius colder than the main city and that I live on a "county line." I know a tidbit of the German language, as well as Swedish, Spanish, and a wee bit of Croatian (because why not).

When I was around 3 years old, I was able to say words that many people around 11-ish at that time couldn't say. I was exceeding in my vocabulary, as I knew just about 500 substantially long words that, again, others couldn't even manage to say. I'd list examples, but I don't feel like boring you :3. Another aspect of knowledge that I was exceedent in was Math. Boy, do I love math. Every one of my classes I have taken I have always gotten 90% or better on just about every single test/exam (but this is nowadays, not when I was 3, haha). Around 4 years of age, I was entered into a higher-end private school, to which I stayed for about 5 years until it became too expensive for my parents to pay. During these years, I was considered a teachers-pet because of how good I did in most of my subjects. I remember one of them saying that, "I should be in 7th grade" when I was in 3rd grade.

Around the age of 11, when I was transferred to the public school system, is when I started to lose my grip on the world. Lemme tell you, the public schools that are here in the USA are complete and utter rubbish. Nobody in a public school cares about you being able to pass an exam or pass the class. Not a single one tries to even HELP you with much, or even sit down to tutor you a tidbit. I became insane due to this school, and then I started to slump down with my knowledge. I still passed it, believe it or not, but with grades that averaged a 72/100 (59/100 being fail minimum, considering my other classes I passed with an average of 94/100). Then, over the years, I became dumber and less intelligent that of when I was 7. I still miss the older times, it was so much fun to actually pass classes with amazing grace ;_;.

It was 2004 when I got my first computer to keep for life, instead of using my parent's PC. In early 2002, I was told of this amazing game called RuneScape. Ahh, how I was amazing at that game! When I first started, I had the name Aeros. I bought premium with the account and decided that, hey, this game was a blast! In the course of a year exactly, I levelled 5 of my skills to 99 (Woodcutting, Mining, Attack, Magic, and Defense) and the rest were around level 30. I met a total of around 700 people in-game who became my friends, but the friends list in game didn't support that many players. Since 2004, I've played many-o-computer games in my days, the main ones being EverQuest, RuneScape, Age of Conan, and Battlefield 2.

Those gaming days soon turned to web-comic and web-series type days, to where I watched HomeStar Runner and many other classics. Newgrounds was the way to go back then, and really didn't have much on there that I hated. Another site that I would frequently visit is myninjakiwi, but to my dismay they shut down. That was one of my favourite sites, too ;~;. Ah, I forgot to mention the game Warcraft III. I was known on this game as 13arfinNugget, and was quite well known too, until the multiplayer servers got overrun with bot-hosted DotA games. I was the pro back then and will still be.

Back to real life, when I was 14, turning on 15, curiosity struck me. On October 10, 2010, I heard of this station coming out that replaced an old channel of mine called the Hub. I wanted to see what this was all about, so I sat and watched with my mum. The early-morning block was on, and some decent revamps were on. This show came hopping along called My Little Pony. At first, I wanted to leave the room and go to my computer. Problem was, my computer was in the same room the television was in. I was stuck in a predicament, so I just sat and watched due to boredom. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the show, to which my mum found funny. I honestly don't care that much about the fact that it's a girl's show. Hell, let men watch what they wanna watch. Anyways, I kind of became addicted to the show after that moment. It was in January 2011 when the term "Brony" came around, so I considered myself one because I origially thought it was only meant for telling that you watched the show a lot. Now, I know it's true meaning, and I still consider myself one. This fandom has amazing musicians and artists that only receive hate because they're bronies.

Speaking of fandoms, I am a part of quite a selection! These include the Brony fandom, the Homestuck fandom, the Whoovian fandom (Dr. Who), and the Adventure Time fandom. Out of all of these, other than Brony, the other one that has impacted me the most is the Homestuck fandom. I have literally spent 72 hours or more reading that damn web-comic, and this isn't including all the secret little easter eggs and mini-games that are in the series! I had a bit of a stopping point in the web-comic for about a year, to where an astounding 4k pages were made!

So, yeah. This is my life. Other than all the minor things, I want to get enrolled at the University of Florida or any school for game programming. Sorry to bore you ^u^

TheDarkWolf

Man, I didn't get to see this section until just now. I feel totally lame! Wow. I'll bet there was a post in the chat and I missed it, somehow or another!

Anyway, I'm Will. I'm 19, male, and have lived in the southeastern United States all of my life. I've grown up hunting, shooting guns, playing my guitars, and messing with an old truck of mine. My future plans are to eventually become an automotive mechanic, but that's still to be determined. Right now, I'm just pretty much focused on getting my priorities straight and enjoying Minecraft with all of my friends that I've made on the server.

I'm not even really sure how I'd describe myself. I'm a pretty dynamic person. I'm a smart ass, it's in my nature. I'm very detail oriented and believe in having to do a job only once. I typically consider myself to be wise and knowledgeable on many things, but like with anything, there's always more to learn. I typically get along with most every person I've ever met. The only people I've found I can't get along with are people that I've picked up bad vibes from. It's like a sixth sense. I hate redundancy and people who refuse to listen. I've also gotten to where I can't seem to want to sit still for very long periods of time. So, if I'm not on MC, you can bet I'm doing manual labor of some sort, fixing something, or trying to find something that needs to have labor done to it or fixed. I'm an extremely mechanical person.

Probably the most interesting fact about me is that I had cancer when I was younger. I'm really lucky to even be around. 16 years after the fact, I'm having no problems and am in the free in clear. It's been that way for a long time now. As a result of all that, I've got a titanium plate in the left side of my head, next to my eye. Regarding anything related to medical issues, I feel very fortunate I've never broken a bone. I hear it's not as painful as what people expect it to be, but then again, who ever wants to really break a bone in the first place?

Oh, did I mention, that I love wolves and any other form of canine? With the exception of, "pocket book dogs" that is. I can't stand ankle biters.

xXxDE4DShotxXx

Hey, I go by the name of xXxDE4DShotxXx or DEADShot in-game, both which are descended from my alias DEADShotMartini. Anyway, Outside of the internet I'm called Martin and I'm 14 (Born 13/7/1998). Originally I was born in a little village of Horne Srnie in Slovakia and i was the first child of my parents.

At around the age of 2 we went on holiday to a small town in Slovakia for a couple of days, I have several memories of this place before. Anyway, I had an accident, a pretty big one. Whilst playing about on a bridge over a small stream, I slipped between the poles that held the handlebars up. I fell somewhat of a distance and landed head first into a sharp rock, busting the left side of my head open from the front to halfway back. My parents had trouble ringing several places which would help me until eventually we we're airlifted to a hospital (The only memories i have is being on the other side of he bridge before i fell and then waking up in a helicopter before passing out again.) Somehow I survived the ordeal but left with a permanent scar across my head that now interrupts my hairline.

Fastforward a few years later, it's April 2006, and i find myself at an airport beginning a new life, I was moving to a town in England called Newcastle-Under-Lyme. By now my mum and dad have split, My now step dad is already living in England and we're following suit. We called the final goodbyes before finding myself on the first air journey since my drifting in and out of consciousness in a helicopter 6 year prior. On my 8th birtday 3 months later, my parents decide to get me the original Xbox along with 2 games, The Simpsons Hit & Run and Shrek SuperSlam. My most favourite memories in gaming involve these classic original games that made no sense at all.

The next few years aren't really interesting, I move house a lot of times before settling in a house we bought in a small area on the edge of town. 8 - 12 i don't really do many interesting things, i become more of a gamer, and i start finding out more about me, i transitioned into listening to the music i still love to this day, Pop-Punk. I remember getting a few Green Day albums when people still bought albums and music meant something. When i saw a live performances on YouTube, i saw how fun it was doing live shows, and the idea of playing guitar interested me. Sure enough a few years later i get a guitar and i begin being the shittiest "guitarist" ever. It doesn't interest me much until about 2 years ago when i found out about All Time Low. That band solely pushed me into taking music seriously and i pick up an electric guitar soon after. I form a few band and play some songs, but its nothing serious, not even today.

I take myself for being the YOLO'er type of guy. I'm not religious in anyway so when an opportunity pops up for me to do something new and if im interested i'll take it. I'm pretty laid back and i don't get angry unless you catch me in a bad mood or piss me off to a certain level. I like to draw and have been drawing from like the age of 8. You'll catch me out and about or on my computer, and i usually reply if i see the message. If there is any advice i would give is "Go for it", no matter how much you f**k up, or how many people push you against it, do it anyway, You can live on to know you did something and f**ked up (if you did) and it sure as hell is better than going and saying "I wish I would have tried that"

Anyway, that's my life so far. Hope i didn't bore ya. ;)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

We should keep this locked, But Sr. Mods and Admins feel free to reply to each others comments here :)

Thanks to everyone that's shared some info so far, It's a great way to further find similar interests and bridge the 'internet gap' that is commonly between staff members and members of a community, And also each other.

Hij, I found what you had to say about the American education system interesting as I have heard a few other people say very similar things. It's better here in Australia but still far from perfect.

As to me, I'll be adding mine when I have time to think about it... Next few days :P. Keep an eye out.

Also, If anyone wants they should post a photo of them under their post (No stress, Don't if you don't want to :P).
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

Yes I know it's been a long time but I made a start on mine. Maybe in another 6 months or so I'll get back to it :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire