News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ingram's Moderator Application

Started by Ingram, November 12, 2012, 07:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingram

Name: Ben Ingram

IGN: Ingram, (Formerly Ingramation)

Server Activity:
I have been a part of the Servercraft/Kaisecraft community longer than most others, starting in early 2011 and still playing to this day. I was well known and respected on Servercraft by many and helped with managing towns, assisting with builds and more importantly; having a great time. I understood the hard work that went into managing and hosting the server and donated, to show my support. During my time in Servercraft i reached the rank of moderator, allowing me to do what I do best; help people. I was dedicated to protecting things, banning griefers and making interactive builds for others to enjoy. On the new Kaisecraft I am fairly active and have again donated to show my support. I am currently an "Elite"

Anyone who has played on the server for a year will most likely know me (not trying to sound cocky) however not many people on the new server will have heard of me but i wish that to change. I always have a possitive attitude towards the server and will do anything for others to enjoy it.

Forum Management Knowledge
I'm not a forum guru, however i know how to move, lock, create topics etc.

In Game Commands
I have an adequate knowledge of World Guard, WorldEdit and Residence although have limited/no knowledge of LogBlock (however will learn if accepted)

Other Information
I speak fluent English, use proper sentence structures and I'm just a really fun guy who likes to help others.

Reason
I believe i have what it takes to become a KCV2 moderator because I am :

• Dedicated
  • Respectful
  • Kind
  • Understanding
  • Approachable

No, I'm not admin on other servers, nor am i some kind of 'professional moderator' but i do have experience and a close, long lasting connection with kaisecraft/servercraft.
Thanks, Ben

Kaise123

Could have a little more information... And, Although I believe what we have discussed earlier, I still cannot trust you 100% due to your previous banning due to griefing. If, over a continued period of time you are still clean, then I will definitely consider your application. Please Re-Apply in a month or so, no less.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire