News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kindak1 Engineer apply

Started by kindak1, July 02, 2013, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindak1

Hej all :D i`m back and wanna apply for Engineer.

Hey its me kindak1. I have playing in kaise for 1-2 years (last season). I have many friends in kaise :D. I am Builder in kaise and my stats is:

i wanna be Engineer for more fun in the server :D

here is some machins i build in the server ;D

1. The first one is Cobblestone machin it creats cobble by it self :D very usefull in survivor.
-

2. Its a cool door very usefull to get girls :D
-
-

You can use any block you want but i made it fast :D.

i know i have bad english :(

Its all bye bye ;D
I`m the chosed one!

yellow

Quote from: kindak1 on July 02, 2013, 06:48:35 AM

Hey its me kindak1. I have playing in kaise for 1-2 years (last season). I have many friends in kaise :D. I am Builder in kaise and my stats is:

1. The first one is Cobblestone machin it creats cobble by it self :D very usefull in survivor.
-

-
-

Its all bye bye ;D

Yow will not get Citizen with this app. and it is too messy.

Ciztii

Quote from: yellow on July 02, 2013, 07:26:53 AM
Quote from: kindak1 on July 02, 2013, 06:48:35 AM

-

-
-

Its all bye bye ;D

Yow will not get Citizen with this app. and it is too messy.
Yellow haven't you already been asked to stop and this isn't even for Citizen. As for kindak I have seen you on the server for a while but your grammar is poor and you need a few better builds.

Hij

I'm not even going to ask you to update your original post. This was a completely rubbish application, even in my standards.

Make a new thread in a week with all the requirements for engineer, as this doesn't meet any of them except your IGN and time played. Include pictures of multiple complex-ish redstone builds, a long paragraph of information as to why you want the rank, and add a description to all of your redstone builds as to what they do.

Please take note that you can apply only in ONE EXACT WEEK (any application posted before then, the time will be extended). Take all the time in the world during that timeframe to perfect your application in English.

Next apply date: July 8

EDIT: Also, Ciz, you can give feedback on Engineer applications; just not Citizen or Builder.