News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Server Restart

Started by mindtoit66, July 02, 2013, 06:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

I think most people are in favor of a new main world, with the possibility of the option to transfer important builds over. I'll make a proposal to the rest of the staff about this though. Kai obviously you get the final say, however if you are happy with a new world being created, I will start work on it while you're away, i'll set up the permissions too. Will take some work, but yeah.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

My Shoe Wanker

Ok, I think I disagreed with this before, but... :3
I dunno... The world is kinda screwed up so.... I dunno..
Lots of people made good builds and stuff, so wouldn't be very fair if that got destroyed in the process, but anyways, change my mind, support the idea or whatever...

Kaise123

I'm happy to do it if people wanted. The old world would be made available temporarily via MultiVerse, And for download here on the forums.

The only thing that I'm wondering about is how it's full? Since we doubled the size of the world not so long ago... If we get a new world, should it be custom? What do people want? Pre-Existing structures that look cool? Custom biomes? Less water so there are more places to build? Mountains and hills or flats and plains?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 04, 2013, 07:02:08 PM
I'm happy to do it if people wanted. The old world would be made available temporarily via MultiVerse, And for download here on the forums.

The only thing that I'm wondering about is how it's full? Since we doubled the size of the world not so long ago... If we get a new world, should it be custom? What do people want? Pre-Existing structures that look cool? Custom biomes? Less water so there are more places to build? Mountains and hills or flats and plains?
Yeah, I believe that peoples wants a good seed and a lot of large biomes

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Jelli

Quote from: shuff on July 05, 2013, 06:31:49 AM
I don't support! If the main world will restart,we will lose all our builds and our stuff.
I agree with this it took me forever to build my stuff and i wasted so much time trying to get a decent enchant on my armor and tools and weapons
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

scottymac223

I vote yes to a reset, but only if a new world be created with a custom seed (Large biomes, Natural structures) Trying to find a place to build a town that isnt already built on is hard.

Also, as there is going to be a new spawn why not a fresh start with a new world :P

Zlexy

The new world has been created. Spawn is being built in it as we speak
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."