News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Warp Eden Officially Re-Open!

Started by My Shoe Wanker, July 27, 2013, 11:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Shoe Wanker

Warp Eden is officially re-open, or technically speaking, just been copied from the old world! Plot prices are still the same and everything else is still the same, however, this time, Eden is in a jungle/forest area with lots of NEW wildlife!
After lots of careful examination of all the wildlife, I have listed all of those wildlife animals that you can find:

• Ocelot
  • Squid
  • Horses (If Lucky, Sometimes, I Spawn Some And Let It Run)
  • Donkeys (Technically a Horse)
  • Cows
  • Sheep
  • Chickens
These are all the animals you can see from warp Eden.

If you weren't a resident of Eden before - in old world, then I will re-specify the plot prices:

• Pre-Built Houses: $10000
  • 30x30 Plots: $100000

I hope you will have fun in the new Eden and, if you would like to buy a plot, message me. I also sell horse eggs, in the local shop - I also sell other types of eggs excluding monster eggs (witch eggs, blaze eggs, creeper eggs etc) I only sell animal eggs (Chicken eggs, Cow Eggs, Horse Eggs etc).

Thank you.

Michael5017

And, who are you? (OFC, your Matty)

:3 Im not chinese.

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: Michael5017 on July 27, 2013, 04:31:13 PM
And, who are you? (OFC, your Matty)

:3 Im not chinese.
Well, I am Chinese.
Only fitting that I have a Chinese name.

Jelli

Quote from: 王迈飞 on July 27, 2013, 11:25:20 AM
If you weren't a resident of Eden before - in old world, then I will re-specify the plot prices:

• Pre-Built Houses: $10000
  • 30x30 Plots: $100000

LOL This is kind of expensive
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D