News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hunger Game!!!

Started by MrAzzCraftLP, August 07, 2013, 02:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAzzCraftLP

Hello Everyone! Me, me445 and Loki just build a hunger game! :D

If you want to check it out type /warp HungerGame
And You can pvp there!

Bye!
Hope you like it :)
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Mathew

Quote from: MrAzzCraftLP on August 07, 2013, 02:06:26 PM

And You can pvp there!

Bye!
Next time, think of your OWN idea. It's not very nice just stealing someone's idea and also stealing their warp - though mine is called /warp HungerGames - but still.        This could be classified as copyright.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

MrAzzCraftLP

Quote from: CyberJunki3 on August 07, 2013, 03:59:40 PM

And You can pvp there!

Bye!
Next time, think of your OWN idea. It's not very nice just stealing someone's idea and also stealing their warp - though mine is called /warp HungerGames - but still.        This could be classified as copyright.
Hey I am not stealing Idea! I build this for everyone and I am not stealing idea from anyone!

I build this for everyones enjoyable
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: CyberJunki3 on August 07, 2013, 03:59:40 PM

And You can pvp there!

Bye!

Classified as copyright you have got to be f**king kidding me. Please learn the law on intellectual property before you pull out the copy right card. Are you the patent holder for the name "Hunger Games" or its affiliated trademarks? No, i thought so, if anyone is breaking the copyright law it's you because you dont even have anything to do with the creation of the hunger games. Also it is almost impossible to put a copyright onto "Hunger Games", because Hunger Games is 2 words together, or do you mean the book, the film, the actual arena game?

Please, for the sake of the internet, learn laws before you attempt to apply them to a game.

me455

Am I in trouble? I just built it I didn't know about other people having made it.. o.o

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: me455 on August 08, 2013, 02:54:31 AM
Am I in trouble? I just built it I didn't know about other people having made it.. o.o

Lol you are defiantly not in trouble, no worries, it's just that matty thinks that you stole his idea which you guys didnt and claims it as copy right, although there's no law which says you can't make a minecraft build which another person has made; deliberately or not.

me455

Exi

I can now type LOL in capital letters because I lol'd hard at these posts.