News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Smooves is the best!!

Started by kindak1, July 02, 2013, 10:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindak1

When I stopt playing in kaisecraft I started play in a another  game I felt very hated here. But smoove told me to come back and play with him and when I joined he was very friendly to me ! He invited me to a faction and gave me a room there after I playd a hour Diion logged in and we all playd and we BASE jump
.bassed jumped and had fun. I just wanna say:

Thanks for a good day smoove and you deserves more then sr.mod!

And thanks Diion for you made my day better you deserves more then sr.mod!
I`m the chosed one!

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: kindak1 on July 02, 2013, 10:36:46 PM
When I stopt playing in kaisecraft I started play in a another  game I felt very hated here. But smoove told me to come back and play with him and when I joined he was very friendly to me ! He invited me to a faction and gave me a room there after I playd a hour Diion logged in and we all playd and we BASE jump

And thanks Diion for you made my day better you deserves more then mod!
Yeah smoothie and Diion are both pretty nice.
But.. Lol, Diion is also a Sr.Mod...

kindak1

Quote from: MattyXZ on July 03, 2013, 09:55:36 AM
Quote from: kindak1 on July 02, 2013, 10:36:46 PM

And thanks Diion for you made my day better you deserves more then mod!
Yeah smoothie and Diion are both pretty nice.
But.. Lol, Diion is also a Sr.Mod...
Thanks i dident see that! :D
I`m the chosed one!

Smoove

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: Smoove on September 06, 2013, 11:17:45 AM
*cough* empty topic. XD
Considering how the only one's who are regulars in our skype chat is me, you, emily, diion, and jose, and that you don't usually talk to anyone else other than the previously mentioned and maybe a little more, no wonder only three people commented about you and that the last one was from july.
If you want, I could throw in my two cents and maybe the others will do that as well.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Smoove

LOL, yea i don't like to talk to many people XD
Also i don't really care for talking to a lot of people..

Yellow

Well, I agree Smoove and diion is very good Sr.Mods, they also helped me alot :3

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Yellow

UltraMiner