News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zlexy

Started by shuff, August 14, 2013, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Nobody did a post about zlexy so i am making one :)
Zlexy is the best admin in the world(with baroompsycho ofc).
Without zlexy,we are NOTHING.
Please all who think's zlexy is very good,reply in this topic with good comments.
;)

$-Superbotar-$

I agree Zlex and Baroom are best.
Superbotar

Zlexy

I'm glad my work is appreciated. Thank you guys :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Mathew

Ahh.
Yes. Zlexy is quite the administrator. Though sometimes, conversations get a bit "sticky" sometimes as in, you don't know what to say, or how to reply, but, Zlexy is quite nice and helpful. If I were to pick the best administrator it'll probably be Baroom, but Zlexy will definitely come after Baroom.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

HanSolo

*cough* Sucking up *cough*

But yeah, we all know that without ZlexyTheSexy KCv2 wouldn't be where it's now. Keep the good work.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

I agree, Zlexy is a MASSIVE help to me and the server would be nothing without him :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Jaguar

Approved everybody!

Martin

Zlexy and Baroompsyco you guys are Supertastic! :D

Uber_duck

;D ZLEXY IS A SUPER ADMIN  ;D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Yellow

Zlexy is very helpfull, idk how the server would be without his hard work. Zlexy is Awesome! ^-^

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Smoove

Quote from: Yellow on August 31, 2013, 02:37:31 PM
Zlexy is very helpfull, idk how the server would be without his hard work. Zlexy is Awesome! ^-^
Agreed.