News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mohamad1965's 2nd mod App

Started by mohamad1965, August 15, 2013, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamad1965

Mohamad1965's second mod app.

Name:Mohamad Alameh

IGN:mohamad1965

Info about me:
I am a student who lives in lebanon beirut and i am 14 3/4 and i will become 15 in october. The languages that i speak are: english, arabic and french. Arabic is my first language, and to be honest, i've learned english mostly from the server.

Activity before kaisecraft:
Before kaise, i've played 2 years single player and then i found laponica server and played it for 2 months.

Activity:
First,i started playing a server called laponica,then my friend shuff told me that there was another server called kaisecraft,we joined it and we find it the best server in the world.i applied for citizen and got accepted then i applied 2 times for builder and got denied.so i wanted to apply for a mod and here is my application :)

Old kaisecraft:
I never knew that there was a server called kcv1 so i didnt play it.

After kaisecraft:
While i was playing kcv2,i was also playing laponica and keicraft.

Reason:
I want to become a moderator to help people protecting builds,and i want to punish people who grief, spam etc.
Sometimes when i go online,some people say that they need help with protecting and nobody answers them because there are no moderators online so if I get accepted i will help them.
To be honest, there is one more reason : i want to spawn everything.

Knowledge:
I am very good at knowledge because i made a bukkit server but it wasn't 24/7 ,nobody was interested so i shut it down.

Forum knowledge:
I am very good at forums,me and michael5017 made forums and its arcadecraft but now we deleted it.
I know how to lock,move, modifie, create etc.

I cant say that i have a good reputation but i am always helpful for the other players and i think everybody like me in this server.
Commands:

[spoiler]
World edit:
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//copy
//paste[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Core protect:
/co i
/co rollback
/co purge
/co restore[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Residence:
/res ?
/resadmin
/res select
/res select expand 255
/res create
/res remove
/res select world edit[/spoiler]

[spoiler]World guard:
//wand
/region define
/region redefine
/region list
/region flag
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/region addmember
/region removemember
/region setpriority
/region setparent[/spoiler]

This was my mod application, i hope i will be accepted this time.

Regards
~mohamad1965

mohamad1965

I am so sorry for forgetting the reputation,i have added it.

TheAmazingBobert

I like The effort put into the app, and considering you mostly learned English off the server the fluency you've shown is impressive, and you seem to know most of the core commands. Although I've never met or seen you In Game so im going to stay Neutral for now.

-Neutral

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

scottymac223

Hmm im unsure, this app isnt very creative and its lacking on info. Don't know about your attitude or rep as i have not seen you before on the server.

Soooooo undecided

mohamad1965

Thank you amazing for this good comment,just tell me what do i have to do to have your support because your support count very much for me

Zlexy

Your english really isnt good enough to hold a staff position, and the app doesnt really hold alot of needed info.

-- Application denied --
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

mohamad1965

Sir cat,what is missing in my app?
Just tell me and i will add it please.
Thx