News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Cyber bullying by a couple of members.

Started by allanski, August 20, 2013, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

Hello This is Allanski here and Im cyber bullied here on kaise carft version 2 (kcv2).
I hope they get ip banned I have photograpic evidence of them bullying me.
F10R3TT1, superbotar,jedwere and yellow.

Here is a screen shot of F10 mocking me and calling me gay in the first picture.
In second picture he says " you think boyfriend" when i said I wish my girl friend palyed on this server.
In the third picture Yellow is telling F10 to make a statue of me kissin bearbie to make me cry (Yellows idea).
In the fourth picture Yellow gives me a command that calls me stupid and jedweere cahnges his faction name  to AllansLovesBarbie to annoy me .
Superbotar creates a account called barbie to annoy me but dosn't register so he wont get in trouble and in screen shot he says "no proof I wanted to register as barbie" which actually means he did it but he was trying to cover that up.

$-Superbotar-$

I didnt create Barbi account.I didnt even log in.
2.I want to joke with Yellow not you.
3.Grow up or do /ignore
Superbotar

Mathew

Well, Allanski, I just want to help out.
Here is my point of view on things and how they bullied you.

In the first image, it seemed like F10 was joking around with you.
In the second image however, it seemed as though F10 didn't understand what you had just said.
In the third image, it was probably a joke about the statue though the previous actions kind of state that it wasn't
In the fourth image, it got a bit more serious. Jedwere- Being jedwere and all, was actually, truly mocking you.

Here is my knowledge on the players themselves and how they usually are.
Yellow, usually is a nice and cooperative player but when jedwere comes online, he acts differently.
F10 is usually a very quite player and doesn't interfere or interrupt with anyone.
Jedwere is usually the 'rude' one and makes fun of most people.
SuperBotar is similar to Jedwere.

Allanski, I believe that only the third and fourth image are the serious ones. But.. Lets just have a staff look at this. Hm? :)
Signature Removed by Moderator.

$-Superbotar-$

I am not rude -_- i just joke sometimes.And i didnt mock him i just mock Yellow and i didnt even meant to mock Alan i am sorry for that.It wont happend again.
Superbotar

DEADShotMartini

Right,
I have delt with this
F10 has been muted for 2 days, i am at all not lenient when it comes to homophobic jokes
Superbotar and yellow consider it a warning on your ends, no action will be taken but this is an official warning, next time there will be consequences
I will mute jedwere for a few hours when i see him

LeonDaMundt

Jedewere has been muted, hope you don't mind Dead D:

Kaise123

If you have a real problem with someone, use /ignore unless it's severe, then report it. Generally they will stop if you ignore them.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire