News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Clash of Clans

Started by Mathew, September 05, 2013, 05:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

CLASH OF CLANS:

Welcome to LittlePinkPants (LPP)

Info:
We are a strong and powerful community who are looking for members to join and help us grow. We currently have around 30 members and most of them are quite active. We kick out those who aren't active or do not donate; which is another thing I should mention. We are an active bunch who donate lots. I would show you some pictures of our donations if I could, but sadly, I cannot, right now. You can go see for yourselves though and see how much we donate. Our clan leader, Adam, donates more than 1000 troops each week.

How we Work:
We do not care of farmers or trophy hunters but we do want you to be active, donate, and just to enjoy yourself. We aren't that strict on anything.
We usually have a trophy run/push every few months but that is only for the 1200 trophies to the highest amount of trophy people who does it. We are a funny bunch, mainly only me making the jokes, but, yeah. We are strong, gaining more than 20 trophies each raid.

How to Join:
If you would like to join us, it is simple. We are not like other clans where you have to apply on this site but we let you join by yourself, in game. We are an 'invite only' clan, but just mention my name, which is MathewWang2012, and I, or another elder will let you in.

Our Members and Community:
We accept everyone into our community as, if you think logically, we are all the same. We may be in different leagues, but HUMANS, nonetheless. In our community we have bronze leagues, silver leagues and gold leagues. We are looking forward to collecting more players to help us and join us.
As I said earlier, we only have bronze, silver and gold leagues and you may think "Bronze Leagues? What a crap clan!!" but no. Most of our bronze leagues are farming, so if you visit their base, they may have level 6, 7 or even 8 town halls. Our bronze leagues, or, the whole clan donates, most definitely higher than level 2. Archers and Barbarians are usually more than level 3 and the rest are higher than level 3 as well, with a few exceptions.

Join us Here.
Visit me Here.
Signature Removed by Moderator.