News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

For the Staff members

Started by jedwere, November 07, 2013, 07:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Hey guys, id like to share a few words to the staff, ive been here for like.. idk 6-7 months maybe?
so i thought, maybe i could share some words
(btw the staff members i will be mentioning are in order from the 1st mod ive met ever since i joined kcv2)

Cristinasama
[spoiler]your a good friend to anyone, your always there to help anyone.[/spoiler]

Hansolo
[spoiler]Ive met you when u joined "InArms" long ago, you just got the position for mod that time, your an awesome bro, you've been a nice guy to anyone ever since.[/spoiler]

Zlexy
[spoiler]I think i met you when i wanted to report x_x, i remember i thought you were a girl b4, which was kinda akward.. you are strict at times but, ik your just trying to help out as mature as possible, and im sorry if i was kinda pestering before.. and annoying.  :P [/spoiler]

kaise123
[spoiler]i met you when i was kinda new, and i didn't realize the GREAT responsibility of being a staff member, because, i was trying to convince u i was a good guy for mod, and that was very stupid and immature of me, so yeah.. sorry [/spoiler]

iLividzZ
[spoiler]Altough not anymore a staff member, he was good at first, but very rude when he's on his bad days.. i always thought it was my fault, but when he said somthing to me on skype, that changed it all  :-\[/spoiler]

xxXDEADSHOTXxx
[spoiler]I met you when Ryan (iLividzZ) gave me your skype name, your a good bro, kinda strict, logical, but kinda jerky sometimes (no offense bro) but your a nice guy.[/spoiler]

BaroomPsycho
[spoiler]You were the kindest Admin ive ever met, i met you when i wanted to report someone whos been grifing my town b4, i called u Bro b4, because your username kinda looked like a guy's username  :-\ you are kinda like the mother of kaisecraft xD hahaha.[/spoiler]

Hijana
[spoiler]i met you when.. i believe when i realized you were a brony, and i kinda laughed at you, sorry hij about that. your a very nice staff member, i kinda called u Hiji before xD.[/spoiler]

Raperv
[spoiler]when i first met you were still a builder, and i would hire you to build houses in my town b4, but when u became mod you were serious as heck, still an awesome mod![/spoiler]

Lepid
[spoiler]You helped me when i was doing reserch on redstone machines, you were in my town for a LONG time xD but i kind crashed that time.. until the next day, sorry bro [/spoiler]

Exi
[spoiler]Your a Very kind staff-member, even in survival, im sorry if i caused the destruction of idk.. 20% of your walls. [/spoiler]

TheDarkWolf
[spoiler]You are the best ive ever met, although we had our differences in the past, your the only real bro ive ever had, your kinda funny in a weird way somtimes and random, but thats cool[/spoiler]

Crnobijeli13
[spoiler]Dude, if you can see this, we miss u man, your like 2nd to thedarkwolf to me, hope we see u soon bro[/spoiler]
Im sorry if i didnt mention some staff members, either i forgot or i didnt yet meet you, im sorry if some of you were offended by my post, my english is still very shaky, but i try to use it, thx kaisecraft for everything, and the best server i ever played in, and the only server i ever played.  ;D

-jedwere

P.s i may never be active as i used to be, ive got school now and i need to take care of my Step-father, thx guys, for the best MC days of my Block life xD hahaha

LeonDaMundt

Wow, great tribute to the staff! Thanks from my side! :)

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

baroompsycho

Awww! Thanks for all the kind words about the staff Jed. :) Good luck on everything in real life, and hope to see you in game soon.

DEADShotMartini

This is great. I know i can be a jerk, thats the result of the many player base changes ive gone through on this server so i had to adapt a jerky and laid back personality to accommodate the majority.

TheDarkWolf

Thanks for the kind words, Jedwere. Yeah, I had a rough start with some players, but I do try to get along with everybody nowadays. :)

Cristinasama

Aw salamat jed   :) Hope to see you in-game soon :D.

raperv26