News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

VinylFlare

Started by shuff, December 21, 2013, 09:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

I'm getting really tired of this guy, first, he offended leon saying that he's a pen**, I reported that but wolf said nothing is going to happen, so I said let's close about this story.
Today, me, leon and flare were on, so a guy "BajanArabian" came, flare said "Hello Arabian madafaker" (madafaker=motherf**ker). Since me and leon are arabs, we got offended from his say, so I hope you will warn him. I will post screenshots as proof.

EDIT:Apex is VinylFlaree, if you do not believe me, do /whois apex on the console.

VinylFlare

Shuff, heres some point why you have taken this completely the wrong way.

1. I wasn't speaking to you, i didn't even know you were arabian.

2. I Joke around alot.

3. I didn't say it to offend Leon in any way.

4. Ive already told you, if it did offend you im sorry.

Hi, if i did offend anyone, im sorry. I was joking around, a have been called an english madafacka many times on here, i did not report it because i was not offended what i said was not aimed at shuff in any way. Leon did not say to me atall that he was offended by my actions, again i sincerely apologise if i have offended any other members.

Thanks, again sorry
This was said on my alt account

VinylFlare

shuff

You didn't know I was Arabian, but you SHOULDN'T even had to do it, you saw this guy (banjanarabian), so you knew that he is Arabic and offended him.

Exi

While I can't imagine anyone being deeply offended by what you said, I reckon that it's best for your image and the image of the complete staff that you show a little bit more professionalism, no?
I don't want to see this kind of stuff from staff members anymore, that includes every staff member we have. If you are 'trolling' then do it in /msg or let the whole server know that it was for jokes sake after you're 'done'. Childish things like "you are a penis" or whatever are just stupid and should be said in private if at all. So in short, don't make this happen again.

Anyway, gonna lock this and consider this a lesson in maturity. ^^

TheDarkWolf

I wanted to go ahead and make a post here for the positive light of this whole situation.

1) Shuff, I appreciated that you like to report players that you think have done wrong. Whether you're sure or not that someone is doing bad, it's good that you're letting someone know and I think it's good. :)

2) BajanArabian is LeonMundt. That was one of his alternate accounts.

3) I've been playing with SpyroXI/VinylFlare enough that I know his personality and can see that he WAS just picking, as he knows it was Leon from the get-go. Authme shows everyone's alternate accounts to staff members that join the server, so we will know who you are.

4) Even though he was picking, sometimes we need to tone it down a bit. Staff is getting a little too relaxed. If staff members are going to say something that they think someone might find offensive, say it in message to the other player if it's joking/kidding around, or don't say it at all if it's awkward enough.

5) Leon is actually a Pakistani, and is not originally from Saudi Arabia. :P

For what it's worth, and all.