News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Raperv26, abusing powers.

Started by shuff, January 02, 2014, 04:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Raperv is using the same way LeonMundt was doing to transfer stuff from the main world for the survival world.
Raperv, spawned a sword 5 enchants, and gave it to VIPER1302 in the survival world. And it was viper HIMSELF that told me, I also took a screenshot.

Sorry raperv :/.

TheRedStorm

Do you have a screenshot of the sword ?  ???
You are the Universe expressing itself as a Human, For a little while !   :)

DEADShotMartini

Did viper also tell you that he got it from raper when raper was in the main world? There's no transfer from world to world unless raper used Invsee

shuff

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on January 02, 2014, 06:50:33 AM
Did viper also tell you that he got it from raper when raper was in the main world? There's no transfer from world to world unless raper used Invsee
When I asked him from where did he get it, he told me that it was raperv26 who gave it to him in the survival world, but how is it possible to enchant a sword and get 5 enchants?

shuff

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on January 02, 2014, 06:50:33 AM
When I asked him from where did he get it, he told me it was from raperv26 in the survival world. And if you want to see this sword, just ask viper1302 ingame whenever you see him to show you the sword.

~VIPER~

So,about all that,I don't know,but raperv is probably doing same thing as Leon. He gave me that sword while I was with him in GLA (fac now called Imperium). And you should also see his chests. I don't know does he has it wright now,but he had more sword and other tools like that. He had more then 18 attacks of Diamond blocks,there were planty of iron,gold,redstone,enderpearls,piston and other things that can't be find very easily. I can give you that sword to see it. P.S. as I wasn't playing a lot during this two weeks while Zenentrick was crushing down together with Leon,I didn't see that I have things from Zenentrick (TNT,Diamonds,some swords etc.). I would like to give it all away!
KCv2 Moderator

baroompsycho

Umm, I think it is possible to have 5 enchantments on a sword. You just can't have 6 enchants. o.O

~VIPER~

I never saw or get sword with 5 enhants by enchantment table. I don't knows bit what with all this things?
KCv2 Moderator

baroompsycho

Woops sorry for the misinformation there, I just Googled it quickly rather than actually testing it out in game! My apologies. :/ However, there's a chance that Raperv26 didn't actually spawn them in like Leon as Raperv26's alt account was in Zenentrick and was probably given one of the illegal swords. I can talk to Raperv about this and see where he got it from since there doesn't seem to actually be proof of him spawning it in. :) We'll also be watching him more closely. As for the semi-god stuff/spawned in stuff, if you could hand that over to either I or one of the other Admins to destroy, that would be lovely. Thanks. ;)

~Locked for now

*EDIT*
He explained that he used to fish a lot when he was in VKA (he hasn't fished in Imperium yet), and he used to be able to fish out equipment with 3-5 enchantments on it prior to Kaise tweaking the skill. Also, he said that Level 1s don't have permission to /invsee and put stuff into people's inventories. :P (Sorry modified it wrong earlier!)

raperv26

Quote from: baroompsycho on January 02, 2014, 01:24:10 PM
Also, he said that Level 1s have permission to /invsee and put stuff into people's inventories. :P

Level 1's HAVE permission to /invsee but DON'T have permission to add/remove items from anyone's inventory.

Kaise123

Quote from: raperv26 on January 02, 2014, 02:04:16 PM
Quote from: baroompsycho on January 02, 2014, 01:24:10 PM
Also, he said that Level 1s have permission to /invsee and put stuff into people's inventories. :P

Level 1's HAVE permission to /invsee but DON'T have permission to add/remove items from anyone's inventory.

+1
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

It's perfectly possible to make a sword with 5 enchants, you just have to make a lvl 30 enchant on the sword and then apply 2 books to it and BAM!