News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

VinylFlare is doing wrong

Started by Thanomsak, January 03, 2014, 03:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanomsak

I will report about this staff (VinylFlare).This event happen to joaonaruto as a victim
Story:
Joaonaruto ask VinylFlare for a pvp.Before the pvp start,Joaonaruto6 said "The Winner must return all the items to other player".After the pvp end,VinylFlare win! Now here is where the problem start. Joaonaruto ask to return his item back,but VinylFlare abuse and after that he said "The Winner get other player's item." joaonaruto6 keep asking VinylFlare to return his item,but VinylFlare keep saying "no." So he sudicide him self with an item which belong to joaonaruto6 and his item.Then he disconnect from the server

Problem:VinylFlare didnt return the item,plus he burn it.

Item that VinylFlare steal from joaonaruto6: Diamond armor with an enchant and diamond sword with an enchant.

Evidence: A screenshot of conversation between VinylFlare and joaonaruto6 made in presentation

Oral witness (Player who also see in this event):Gangnam

DEADShotMartini

This is perfectly acceptable, anyone of any rank can decide to keep the items after a PvP, even if the agreement was to return it. The only thing as staff we can do is say "Deal with it".

--Locked--

TheDarkWolf

I'd like to make an addition to what Martin has said by stating that any staff that pulls this, is pulling an ass-hat move and will lose some of my respect because of it.

If you make an agreement, honor it. Have more pride for yourselves and the image of yourself that you broadcast to others, rather than turning an agreement around to suit your needs/wants.

If this had been the other way around, i wouldn't be surprised if the player had been forced to return vinyl's items.

Kaise123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on January 03, 2014, 03:09:30 AM
This is perfectly acceptable, anyone of any rank can decide to keep the items after a PvP, even if the agreement was to return it. The only thing as staff we can do is say "Deal with it".

--Locked--

This is correct, However

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on January 03, 2014, 05:08:55 AM
I'd like to make an addition to what Martin has said by stating that any staff that pulls this, is pulling an ass-hat move and will lose some of my respect because of it.

If you make an agreement, honor it. Have more pride for yourselves and the image of yourself that you broadcast to others, rather than turning an agreement around to suit your needs/wants.

If this had been the other way around, i wouldn't be surprised if the player had been forced to return vinyl's items.

I agree with this :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire