News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I feel the server has it's priorities wrong.

Started by Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare, January 19, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare

Before reading this thread I feel you should know I do not intend to offend anybody with this post, if it does I will remove it, with that said I'll get to the point.

Today one of the level 2 moderators (Not going to name them, they know who they are) gave me some abuse about my irl appearance by calling me a fat prick, then 10 minutes later claims it was a joke, what I found worse was the other staff members weren't taking any care, not even a verbal warning. Basically, it's really weird because this staff member can get away with calling me a fat prick but when an admin found (thanks to me and VintageFlare) he took action. So your telling me, he can make fun of my irl appearance and there's no problem but when he cheats/glitches IN A GAME then and only then is action taken

xXRoboJackXx

Private message me the mods name, I feel that if something offends one of the players us mods have became mods to be helpful to. Then action WILL need to be taken, I don't care if it was a joke, the second it offends someone, I would want action taken.

RoboJack out

We have all the evidence needed, action is being taken as we speak.

TheAmazingBobert

You seem to be confused about how the situation was handled. Level 4 Moderators and Level 5 Admins have Console access and are normally watching the server through that. Now had an of them seen the incident I don't think that said Moderator would have gotten away with it. There is also the issue that you refuse to tell us who it is, Of course they're gonna jut get away with it we've no idea who they are. I think while you were right to report it, you went about the report wrong, If you could message one of the Admins or Senior mods the name of the Moderator who has done this, and some form of evidence, the staff member will be immediatly reprimanded
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

baroompsycho

Wow. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed after reading that as the staff members should be acting respectable and mature rather than verbally abusing players. I'm very sorry about this, as it is completely unacceptable, especially from a staff member. I'll be talking to the staff members as a whole about keeping each other in line and about this topic. If you could be kind enough to either PM me or another Admin on Skype or the forums, we would gladly have a chat with this mod. :) My deepest and most sincere apologies for the trouble we've caused you.

Thanks,
~baroompsycho

*EDIT*
I have just found out the moderator's name once a few of the other staff members told me. We're having a discussion about this right now.

*EDIT #2*
After having a pretty length discussion about this with him, he's told me that he'll be more respectful from now on as well as not affiliate school matters with the server. However, since this doesn't seem to be the first time someone has complained about his behaviour, I've demoted him to Level 1 for the time being. If any other staff member thinks that this action is unjust, I would be more than willing to talk to them/reconsider it.

~Locked

Exi

Baroom, would you mind filling me in on this if we happen to see each other online sometime?

baroompsycho

Zlexy

If I see this sort of thing happen again, mark my words, the staff member will be straight up demoted. This sort of behaviour is definitely not tolerated, and I sincerely apologise on behalf of everyone.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."