News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My introduction..

Started by Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare, January 24, 2014, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare

Hey, I'm Ollie (Teachers call me Oliver so I tend not to use it) I'm of 12 years of age, 13 this year. I'm from England where I have been for my whole life. I've been playing on this server for roughly 2 weeks, maybe more and today I realized that I've made various forum posts and played on the server for a while and haven't introduced myself, so here it is I guess.

IGN: Mr_Creepington / VexxedFlare
IRL Name: Ollie / Oliver
Hobbies: I ride a scooter. I do some trampolining if our trampoline is up. Minecraft (Obviously). Basically anything outside (Not football / basketball / Rugby). During the long winters of England I tend to hibernate and stay indoors.
What PC do I have?: It's a Toshiba NB250 on which I am lucky to get 15FPS unless playing small games / maps like SkyBlock.
How long have I been playing MC?: Mid November 2010 (1.7.3 I think)

So yeah, thats that done, now you know what I'm really like

baroompsycho

Hey Ollie! Welcome to the server, and I hope to see you in game more often! Also, c'mon man, basketball for the win. ;)

Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare

I mean I don't mind basketball football or rugby, I just wouldn't take it up as a hobby. I enjoy a kick about every so often and shoot some hoops like 7 days a month (I have a low hoop in my garden)

iTroll

Hello Ollie! You seem like a really cool person. Hope you are enjoying the server, can't wait to see you ingame :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

xXRoboJackXx

Sup, I was 12 once you know 8-), but that was many moons ago (4). Hope to see you in game! :)

>has received the "Hij Grammar Editing Treatment", Copyright Hijana Industries©

TheAmazingBobert

Welcome Ollie :D.

Also a bump simply for the hij editing treatment
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Kaise123

Quote from: xXRoboJackXx on January 27, 2014, 04:48:38 AM

:D
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xXRoboJackXx

Quote from: xXRoboJackXx on January 27, 2014, 04:48:38 AM
Sup, I was 12 once you know 8-), but that was many moons ago (4). Hope to see you in game! :)

Eh, when I' on my phone I can't be bothered using the right grammar and spelling. LOL