News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AngryWG Moderator Application

Started by AngryWG, February 03, 2014, 01:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryWG

Name: Clark Smith

About me:
I am currently a graduate student in Greg Mendel's lab. I plan on graduating in June, 2015.
My graduate work has focused on the inheritance patterns of certain traits in the pea Pisum sativum. Since peas have many traits that differ between different true-breeding plants, and since peas can both cross-fertilize and self-fertilize, this has been a good system for studying inheritance. My work has suggested that the inheritance of genetic traits follows two general rules. First, two members of a gene pair segregate from each other into the gametes. Second, during gamete formation, the segregation of alleles of one gene is independent of the segregation of alleles of another gene. This work will soon be published by the Natural History Society of Brünn. During the course of my graduate work, I have become very interested in Drosophila developmental biology. I have been especially intrigued by studies of the Polycomb complex and how it represses gene expression during development. Thus, I am quite interested in working as a staff member.

Server Activity:
Before Kaise, I played on LucrationCraft, formerly known as JessuoCraft. I've played on that server since the 1.2 update. Most of the people loved me, and some people, I don't really know why, didn't like me as much. That was the only server that I've ever played on; Update after update. Sadly, when LucrationCraft closed down, I started playing frequently on The Hive and Hypixel. Now i'm here on kaise, and i can spend hours playing, on the server.

Why you should pick me?
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
(I'm trying to keep the app short but, filled with information.)
Sincerely, 

baroompsycho

Sorry, but Mod applications are closed at the moment. :/

Exi

But on a side note, do feel free to apply again once the mod applications are open again with a bit more of information. :)

xXRoboJackXx

Also I've pasted

QuoteAbout me:
I am currently a graduate student in Greg Mendel's lab. I plan on graduating in June, 2015.
My graduate work has focused on the inheritance patterns of certain traits in the pea Pisum sativum. Since peas have many traits that differ between different true-breeding plants, and since peas can both cross-fertilize and self-fertilize, this has been a good system for studying inheritance. My work has suggested that the inheritance of genetic traits follows two general rules. First, two members of a gene pair segregate from each other into the gametes. Second, during gamete formation, the segregation of alleles of one gene is independent of the segregation of alleles of another gene. This work will soon be published by the Natural History Society of Brünn. During the course of my graduate work, I have become very interested in Drosophila developmental biology. I have been especially intrigued by studies of the Polycomb complex and how it represses gene expression during development. Thus, I am quite interested in working as a staff member.

And

QuoteWhy you should pick me?
I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
(I'm trying to keep the app short but, filled with information.)
Sincerely,

Into the google search engine, only to find they've been copied from else where, this is a big no no on these forums.. And I'm it's a big no everywhere else.