General > Introductions

Back ┌(.-.)┐

(1/2) > >>

David641:
Hello .-., I guess I still remember few things after being gone a half year (6 months, I guess...). I actually re-joined the forums after (kinda...) forgot my account, I came back cause I was able to, so I guess I can have a fresh start here ^^" I'm looking forward to see the server again, and by the way, could I still continue to extend my rank without my other account? 0-0'

TheAmazingBobert:
Welcome back! I never knew you but I hope we'll get along, and I hope the New world and new survival world isn't to weird or drastic a change for you.
Also if you know your old Account name I can transfer the rank from that account to the new one, after that you can rank up as far as you can go. I hope to see you in game soon.

baroompsycho:

--- Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on February 25, 2014, 07:31:35 AM ---Welcome back! I never knew you but I hope we'll get along, and I hope the New world and new survival world isn't to weird or drastic a change for you.
Also if you know your old Account name I can transfer the rank from that account to the new one, after that you can rank up as far as you can go. I hope to see you in game soon.

--- End quote ---

^Yup haha we can definitely do that. :) I remember you and hope to see you in game again!

Luxey:
Welcome back, I don't think I've ever seen you before but I hope to get to know you better! xD

David641:
My Old account was "David" without 641, if you don't believe me its me David641, you'de rather speak to me at the server ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version