News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Naruto0j

Started by shuff, February 27, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

This guy has been warned more then 10 times, but he doesn't understand.
Many mods told him to speak English in the main chat (Deimos & Exi and many more) but he never understand. So today, I decided to report him because we had enough of him.
Also, when I tell him speak English he says "No!"

shuff

More pictures:
He doesn't seem to understand :/

shuff

I'd also like to add SofaKingCool at the report because, he too speak his language and doesn't even listen to my warnings.
In the pictures I posted below! there is proof that he spoke his language and I will post one more about him and naruto0j.

EDIT: I even translated it in his own language and then he finishes by telling me a noob...

Hij

When they're on when another mod/admin is on, they should have a minimum of a 10m mute to add to their name. If they continue to do it, with the discreet warnings from staff, they will get a permanent mute. If they go on for as long as you say they have, they need to get the picture.

shuff

Quote from: Hij on February 27, 2014, 11:31:44 PM
When they're on when another mod/admin is on, they should have a minimum of a 10m mute to add to their name. If they continue to do it, with the discreet warnings from staff, they will get a permanent mute. If they go on for as long as you say they have, they need to get the picture.
MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES?
Man, they keep talking their language, they do not understand, even when exi and deimos spoke to them, they didn't listen.
They need atleast a 6 hour mute.

Hij

Which is why I said MINIMUM, and not FOR 10 minutes. It depends on the mod's mood, and for now my mood is at least 4 hours, but some may be different.

Lepid

I told them to use party chat, so they're using it now :) I showed them how to create a party and I believe they'll use it. If not, I'll mute them.